Rhebmah

Nov 16, 2017
So I finished the east route which is my 2nd playthrough. I played the West route on my 1st playthrough but didn't finish and had to give up due to poor early choices. I don't feel like replaying again. I'll probably just get the CG Save. However someone give me a quick synapse of the true route or lore explanation if not I'll probably just go back and read some of the posts later for clarity on the story.
From what I understand of the true end,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dunno I think I checked out at some point the third route endings are even more bizarre.

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
So, I got fed up with the 2nd tentacle monster encounter in the West wing. I'm supposed to use the broken ladder somewhere, but there's zero visual indication of where.
If you mean after getting broken ladder in red corridor with bloody key? If so you should leave the room/corridor (you have to try opening the door several times), after that on that balcony move to the right, that is literally is the only way you can go and use broken ladder there

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
If you mean after getting broken ladder in red corridor with bloody key? If so you should leave the room/corridor (you have to try opening the door several times), after that on that balcony move to the right, that is literally is the only way you can go and use broken ladder there
Yeah, I figured it out. The guide I was checking was shit and didn't say anything about continuing to bang on the door (Or even anything about exiting the room) to escape. For some reason, I couldn't bang on the door anymore the first time I did that part. Because of those two bits, I thought the guide was telling me to cross a pit inside the room where the tentacle monster spawns.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I recommend sometimes follow your instict more than following a guide. I surely would bang the door in a situation like that, lol.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Nobody seems to care about spoilers here, so there goes.
"Receive the [Necronomicon].

Proceed to the door southwest of the room and open the jewel box with the jewel key.
Get the [Photo]. Read the notes.

Return to Yamanobe, and fight against “???”
Did i miss something and the second playthrough is the exact same even if i did beat fear incarnate and have the jewel key now? Because said southwest room is supposed to be after the magic circle thing, according to the walkthrough and yet there is green goo everywhere and the stairs are now blocked too. The game seems to proceed on the same path as before, looks like.

I got the first old photo, but the walkthrough seems to mention something called [old photo] and only [photo] later on.
Did i fuck up or is this as intended?

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Nobody seems to care about spoilers here, so there goes.

Did i miss something and the second playthrough is the exact same even if i did beat fear incarnate and have the jewel key now? Because said southwest room is supposed to be after the magic circle thing, according to the walkthrough and yet there is green goo everywhere here. The game seems to proceed on the same path as before, looks like.

I got the first old photo, but the walkthrough seems to mention something called [old photo] and only [photo] later on.
Did i fuck up or is this as intended?
Did you break the wall with the old hammer? You have to do that in order to access to that room from the final bedroom.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Did you break the wall with the old hammer? You have to do that in order to access to that room from the final bedroom.
The one that lead out the same direction i came in which was broken by the event?
Or was there something on another wall? I scroll through again -.-

From the 2nd floor west corridor, enter the southwest room, and use the jewel key to open the box. Get the [Old Photo].
Break the cracked wall in the upper left of the room.
Just great -.- i did miss that. Holy shit.
Now here is hoping there is a save somewhere close to that one again :O

HMSlover

Jan 14, 2020
Okay I need help!, I'm on the second floor of the chapel, I've read the guide ad the walkthrough saying i'm suppose to interact with the statue up north and the gap in the railing which i've done several times for the pass hour but NOTHING HAPPENS, is this a glitch for something? plz help....

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Thank god i had one right before fear incarnate.
For once my habit of just randomly overwriting earlier save slots every so often came to in handy to save my ass. :giggle:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Okay I need help!, I'm on the second floor of the chapel, I've read the guide ad the walkthrough saying i'm suppose to interact with the statue up north and the gap in the railing which i've done several times for the pass hour but NOTHING HAPPENS, is this a glitch for something? plz help....
You need to walk to the gap in the railing first, this triggers the whole event. The google docs one is missing crucial info every so often, sadly.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
No, just walk to that gap and a conversation will pop up, then investigate the statue (if you missed nothing then your party will push the statue).
Yup, like that. What i meant wasn't tying to say you locked yourself out of progress, sorry if you misunderstood me. More like the walkthrough just assumes you know where things are, doors are how to trigger such events all that stuff way too often. The textfiles on the other hand are editorialized to hell (because he translated dialogue at the time and gave his opinion about the game too in those posts), so that becomes very confusing after a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: HMSlover

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Yes you need to use the necronimicon several times during that battle, you stall in the next one.
And that is still not the final phase? Prince of darkness was the thing that killed me and gave me some spooky credits now :D
I gotta admit i do not understand that fight at all, i didn't see a line announcing its target like the wt says either.
It's all just random attacks, at least it very much felt like that.

And apparently this time the heart count matters too? I had so many other bossfights where i just got killed as soon as the fear meter maxed out, but now apparently it's the normal fight rules again, and i have no idea how many lives the characters even have left. Really cool battle /s

Last edited:

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I gotta admit i do not understand that fight at all, i didn't see a line announcing its target like the wt says either.
If you pay attention to the text during battle, in a moment of it Prince of Darkness will mention someone from your party. It's just a text so you have to pay attention and not just smash buttons. :ROFLMAO:

HMSlover

Jan 14, 2020
Yup, like that. What i meant wasn't tying to say you locked yourself out of progress, sorry if you misunderstood me. More like the walkthrough just assumes you know where things are, doors are how to trigger such events all that stuff way too often. The textfiles on the other hand are editorialized to hell (because he translated dialogue at the time and gave his opinion about the game too in those posts), so that becomes very confusing after a while.
Turns out i did miss something, the paper on the table where Fear Incarnate spawned, it worked now, thanks for the help :D

Rhebmah

Nov 16, 2017
And that is still not the final phase? Prince of darkness was the thing that killed me and gave me some spooky credits now :D

And apparently this time the heart count matters too? I had so many other bossfights where i just got killed as soon as the fear meter maxed out, but now apparently it's the normal fight rules again, and i have no idea how many lives the characters even have left. Really cool battle /s
At first it seems complicated but it is simple, just attack and if anyone gets any fear at all have them use Love! Once it starts targeting party members the text will give a hint who it is going to target (big tits= mia, ect) and then just have homura cover that character, do that twice and its done.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
So im at the part where you (can) give food and a weapon to the other party and i gave them gum and a brokenboard(?) while the guide said they gave a biscuit (which i assume is a cookie). The gum counts to since the "food" refers to any item that reduces fear...right?

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes