kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I need help.... I have found the hammer and also found the shield which I've put in the statue, but I don't know what to do afterwards.. is there a guide somewhere that I can follow? because this is miffing me.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
I need help.... I have found the hammer and also found the shield which I've put in the statue, but I don't know what to do afterwards.. is there a guide somewhere that I can follow? because this is miffing me.
Once the floor collapses you should check where Shima was and go through southeastern door. After you pass the whole hallway you should be in a room who has a crack on the wall on your left. Use the hammer there and use the hammer again on the stones.

Reactions: 5x7

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Once the floor collapses you should check where Shima was and go through southeastern door. After you pass the whole hallway you should be in a room who has a crack on the wall on your left. Use the hammer there and use the hammer again on the stones.
thank you :)

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
It doesn't open the game when I try to start it
  1. Go to Control Panel.
  2. Clock, Language, and Region.
  3. Region.
  4. Click on the Administrative tab on the top.
  5. Under Language for non-Unicode programs , select the button Change system locale, then select Japanese.
  6. Restart your computer.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes