Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Though this has nothing to do with this game I was wondering if anyone has seen this game cause it's almost exactly like this game just curious it seems good
Actually, Abaddon is based on Sweet Home. I checked your game when it was under development but never played, I think I'll give it a go.

Jan 2, 2018
Actually, Abaddon is based on Sweet Home. I checked your game when it was under development but never played, I think I'll give it a go.
I came upon some research about the game I mentioned it being 1st in a series of 3 games but sadly the first is the only one officially translated english i hope you do enjoy I will be trying this out

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Extension to summer/fall is my inference according to how slow this project moves. It would not surprise me, though. Again, it is understandable because it is not the average eroge project for a small team, with an enormous script for the standards and a complicated engine with a plethora of conditions.
Oh no :cry:

FTenjoyer

Aug 9, 2017
I think they're just making sure there aren't any bugs/translation errors now and that everything works properly, but they said it's going to take some months

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
I think they're just making sure there aren't any bugs/translation errors now and that everything works properly, but they said it's going to take some months
Or they met some problems with engine\translation programming side or the work hasn't even started yet or started not long ago, usually when a game get postponed for some months (say hello to Cyberpunk 2077) it's not a very good sign.

• Haha
Reactions: fomalssj

FTenjoyer

Aug 9, 2017
I'd rather have them postpone it than release it too soon, making the whole game just flop. That being said, Sakuraprin seems quite transparent about what they're doing and I overshot the time it would take them to release (as you can see from what they posted in the link above)

Reactions: sepulturero and 5x7
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes