Harukai1

Dec 12, 2019
  1. Go to Control Panel.
  2. Clock, Language, and Region.
  3. Region.
  4. Click on the Administrative tab on the top.
  5. Under Language for non-Unicode programs , select the button Change system locale, then select Japanese.
  6. Restart your computer.
Already done, still doesn't work

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone have the complete save files for the japanese version? Please give me need help

ifritcrisis

Sep 29, 2019
It's been delayed for two-three monts minimum it seems. It's definitely not releasing in winter as they mentioned, that's for sure.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
That's expected. If you check inside the game you can see an insane amount of variables to translate, and you have to translate them one by one PLAYING the game because you can't hook the text from inside of the files.

Reactions: ifritcrisis

ifritcrisis

Sep 29, 2019
I agree. It's still a bit sad because I was really looking forward to it very much, though.

Here's hoping for a speedy and efficient beta-testing phase within their schedule expectations.

ifritcrisis

Sep 29, 2019
No, they will be soon entering beta-testing for at least a month. Key words 'soon' and 'at least', that is to say: it is still not in beta-testing and once it enters, it is taking more than a month... so April/May at the earliest.

However, the translator mentioned that QA (Quality Assurance), which is a key part of beta-testing, is going to be ride. It is easy to understand why.

It would be more realistic to expect it around summer. Worst case scenario: Halloween 2021, one year after the demo.

Feb 12, 2020
No, they will be soon entering beta-testing for at least a month. Key words 'soon' and 'at least', that is to say: it is still not in beta-testing and once it enters, it is taking more than a month... so April/May at the earliest.

However, the translator mentioned that QA (Quality Assurance), which is a key part of beta-testing, is going to be ride. It is easy to understand why.

It would be more realistic to expect it around summer. Worst case scenario: Halloween 2021, one year after the demo.
Do you mind posting where you got this info?

ifritcrisis

Sep 29, 2019

Extension to summer/fall is my inference according to how slow this project moves. It would not surprise me, though. Again, it is understandable because it is not the average eroge project for a small team, with an enormous script for the standards and a complicated engine with a plethora of conditions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Originel
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes