ifritcrisis

Sep 29, 2019
IF they won't find more game breaking bugs...
This is a game that is extremely, extremely prone to generate localization bugs and errors. I am sure that, even after the game is launched, there will be several updates addressing community-discovered bugs and errors.

Reactions: SmolMage

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
This is a game that is extremely, extremely prone to generate localization bugs and errors. I am sure that, even after the game is launched, there will be several updates addressing community-discovered bugs and errors.
Indeed, i tried to use translator++ on the original game several times(it took about 3-4 hours to apply translation) and I always got an error at the start of the game.

Roch775

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, I don't get something is the gane finished and we are waiting the translation or the full release?

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Hi, I don't get something is the gane finished and we are waiting the translation or the full release?
The game was finished years ago(original japanese version), now we are waiting for an english release which should be done in october(if it won't be postponed again of course).

Reactions: Roch775

FTenjoyer

Aug 9, 2017
As mentioned, the game was released years ago. They're translating the game and redoing the cgs. It's going to be like a remaster of sorts.

Reactions: Mitsukayn

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
As mentioned, the game was released years ago. They're translating the game and redoing the cgs. It's going to be like a remaster of sorts.
Does “redoing” the CGs involve drawing genitals under the mosaics?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Yep. Sakuraprin, the original developers, are redoing the CGs to be uncensored. You can see an example in the .
Name examples of eroges that actually had genitals under the mosaics before they were officially uncensored when their were released in the west?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There are a few times where games had uncensored pussies under mosiacs. Hell, some times it was just CODED to censor in-game. So it was just as simple as patching files and not the images, because they already existed.

I can't remember off the top of my head the games. This was a few years back, but point is. Uncensored pussies do exist.

unless I'm misunderstanding your question.

Also, the Artist to Tsugumomo streams when he does art for his manga. The manga is censored, but since it's drawn live, he shows full pussy in his streams then adds censors. this guy

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
I'm a little confused. The website to buy the game is unavailable. Was it cancel?

Edit: it seems it was not. It says in FAKKU Games's Twitter that it's gonna be released on October 19th.
You probably can not buy it from your country, i used vpn and page with price was shown.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
I’m just saying that October seems like a good time to release it.
Good time to release it was in summer when they wanted to do it the first time, but due to unfinished state they postponed it and then again in september, I just hope they've done their work and fixed bugs from start to finish.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Hopefully it won't get delayed again.
This is the perfect time for a release.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes