Krama

Oct 19, 2019
Tell me a program for capturing and translating for this game.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Tell me a program for capturing and translating for this game.
There is none, the game is heavy scripted in japanese, you won't be able to translate it without ruining the code. Also, why do you need to translate it yourself now if there will be professionally translated version in a few days?

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
There were some news on the dev's twitter: "Abaddon: Princess of the Decay will launch at October 19th at 5 PM PT!! The fully uncensored version will be on FAKKU and the cut for Steam version will be on itch.io."
Apparently, the itch.io version will be censored in some way, so if anyone would like to get it on itch.io be warned. (I wonder if there will be patch that will restore what was cut)

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The full version of this one is supposed to be released, now.

Rahzzy

Jul 23, 2017
There were some news on the dev's twitter: "Abaddon: Princess of the Decay will launch at October 19th at 5 PM PT!! The fully uncensored version will be on FAKKU and the cut for Steam version will be on itch.io."
Apparently, the itch.io version will be censored in some way, so if anyone would like to get it on itch.io be warned. (I wonder if there will be patch that will restore what was cut)
Awesome. Then i know i'll be playing Sweet home on the nes while i wait

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
The full version of this one is supposed to be released, now.

Itch.io version will be released in 12 hours. Can anybody who bought it on FAKKU confirm that they got the game already or not? (probably not, it's deep night in America, the games are usually released around evening there)

Last edited:

Rahzzy

Jul 23, 2017
Itch.io version will be released in 12 hours. Can anybody who bought it on FAKKU confirm that they got the game already or not? (probably not, it's deep night in America, the games are usually released around their evening there)
Not yet. I'm just playing sweet home to pass the time i think it'll come out maybe 5PM my time

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Can I turn off lesbian scenes? I’m only in it cause of the BL
According to a post the chick translating it made on the game's vndb forum, you can turn off BL scenes.
So i would think you should be able to turn lesbian stuff off as well. But that is just me guessing, so don't hold me to that ;)

I wonder how the game decides what to show you in the first place? Is it just a tickbox right at the start or does it depend on choices you made?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't think the game will be able to turn off lesbian stuff. In the settings for the base game, there is an option to turn off BL but not lesbian scenes.
Fakku might add it in but I doubt it. Translating the scripts and everything was a pain enough already (as evidenced from the delays) and adding in extra flags to turn off lesbian would cause headaches in QA.
1634651878830.png

Reactions: Konstantinus

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Speaking of tags and types of content, is this going to be netorase, netorare or netori?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Speaking of tags and types of content, is this going to be netorase, netorare or netori?
Mix of netorare and netori
I think only one pair is in a relationship (or they're just really close) and you can steal her away. I'm pretty sure one of the girl likes you and she can have sex with others. There are quite a bit of voyeuristic scenes where you (the MC) spies on the other characters having relationships.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
According to a post the chick translating it made on the game's vndb forum, you can turn off BL scenes.
So i would think you should be able to turn lesbian stuff off as well. But that is just me guessing, so don't hold me to that ;)

I wonder how the game decides what to show you in the first place? Is it just a tickbox right at the start or does it depend on choices you made?
There are at least two routes at the start of the game(you will split into two teams), the one with kippei and the other with seijiro(I don't remember which girl will go in which team), the game is all around choices, so if you don't want to see some content you can avoid it.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Yeah I know, i mean, it’s just unfair, you know? It’s not like looking at lesbian content irks me, but as I said, it feels unfair.
Well, the game originally was for japanese otaku, they apparently don't like BL, so it can be turned off. This rpg maker is very unique, from my experience it's one of the very few that can provide such variety romance options, not boring gameplay and good art. Most japanese rpg maker games features large milk tanks or flat lolis and yaoi games are too few to count and this content close to never seen together, so I'm very hyped it finally will be in readable format.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes