nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I know, i mean, it’s just unfair, you know? It’s not like looking at lesbian content irks me, but as I said, it feels unfair.
then just don't trigger it? They don't happen unless u specifically get 2 female party members and intentionally set them up together. With the possible exception of one mia and yachika scene which still needs u to pick both of them for ur party members. Seems kinda stupid to be mad about a game not giving u a filter for content that wouldn't happen in a normal gameplay unless u intentionally set it up.

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
There are at least two routes at the start of the game(you will split into two teams), the one with kippei and the other with seijiro(I don't remember which girl will go in which team), the game is all around choices, so if you don't want to see some content you can avoid it.
It's actually one with Seijirou in your party (west wing) and another one without him (east wing).

You can't turn GL but as people said, you can avoid it if you don't pick 2 girls in your party. Even if you pick them, you have to pair them together (unless it's Mia and Yachika, I think there's one bath scene between them if you pick them) but every much scene is avoidable depending on how you play (there's no option to turn down the scene IF happens, though).

As a matter of fact, if you turn BL OFF you can still get ending with Kippei and Seijirou, but the conversations and the endings will turn more friendship than romance (even the final CG is different IIRC).

Reactions: kcj300

Blurz99

Jan 8, 2020
Uh, I have a question for those that already have their hands on the game.
On the list of features FAKKU wrote that it had over 170 cgs, but a friend once showed me the... Oh, what was it? the 1.30 version? And that one had over 400 cgs o_o
So did Fakku just... translate the base game and called it quits?

Mar 8, 2020
It's probably the fact that it's BL specifically that can be toggled on or off. You can't toggle heterosexual content on or off, and you also can't turn GL/GxG/WLW content on or off. But you can for BL. At some point it's a feeling of "either suck it up and go through the BL too" or give everyone options.

In short, homophobia 101, leave the lesbians because it's sexy, but give me an option to disable BL because that shit's fucking disgusting.

(And though I say this, it's natural to not want to see what you aren't attracted to? But wow, we don't get that option, so why should you is how it leaves me feeling, but in general, it'd be best to just give everyone options instead of catering to that in particular or something, you know?)
THIS. everyone be like “don’t trigger them”. I obviously wouldn’t have done that in the first place. But it’s the option to turn it off that irks me.

Reactions: KekKoo

Canto V

Oct 28, 2019
There were some news on the dev's twitter: "Abaddon: Princess of the Decay will launch at October 19th at 5 PM PT!! The fully uncensored version will be on FAKKU and the cut for Steam version will be on itch.io."
Apparently, the itch.io version will be censored in some way, so if anyone would like to get it on itch.io be warned. (I wonder if there will be patch that will restore what was cut)
Fakku posted a decensor patch for the itch.io version [in the community forums on the games itch.io page]. If it somehow gets nuked I'll repost on request here

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Uh, I have a question for those that already have their hands on the game.
On the list of features FAKKU wrote that it had over 170 cgs, but a friend once showed me the... Oh, what was it? the 1.30 version? And that one had over 400 cgs o_o
So did Fakku just... translate the base game and called it quits?
Probably an outdated description.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes