Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

JohnDoe100

Mar 14, 2019
Sorry to ask but how do you create new save files? I tried using the save window from the game but it doesn't work. It is a good game but i don't want to restart it each time i open it

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Sorry to ask but how do you create new save files? I tried using the save window from the game but it doesn't work. It is a good game but i don't want to restart it each time i open it
Mhn.. soudns like you have write protection enabled on your system.
You can either disable it or you can also use the "savegame workaround" which you can enable in the gameplay settings.
(this will save the data to the playerprefs insteadt of thegame location)

1613607608626.png

Ohh and by the way , here is the link tothe final version 1.00 (currentlyx windows only)

Last edited:

JohnDoe100

Mar 14, 2019
Mhn.. soudns like you have write protection enabled on your system.
You can either disable it or you can also use the "savegame workaround" which you can enable in the gameplay settings.
(this will save the data to the playerprefs insteadt of thegame location)

View attachment 1041886

Ohh and by the way , here is the link tothe final version 1.00 (currentlyx windows only)
Thank you very much. I appreciate your disponibility

derpies1995

Apr 1, 2018
I just finished the game, and found it extremely good. I know there's no gallery mode, but is there anyway I can review the unique scenes? Some of them are way hotter than the generic ones.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I just finished the game, and found it extremely good. I know there's no gallery mode, but is there anyway I can review the unique scenes? Some of them are way hotter than the generic ones.
Unfortunately not , what you can do is to create a savegame before the unique scene.
(in the newer version 1.00 you can make up to 100 savegames)
link to AATOFL version 1.00 (final release)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Red

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
Really nice game, I haven't completed it yet (currently atfer 2nd bondage scene) but I like it a lot :)
But I can't find it in Latest Games and Updates, eve tho even tho it have been updated lately. I could have missed it.
Is there a rule for a game to appear in Latest games and uptades on this website ?

android717

Aug 25, 2019
One does not simply - why not translate this into other languages?
I might help you with my own native language, but I read out that you're from Deutschland and there is no German language there. Well, I'm sure it can be very pleasant for many people. This game is gem for real!
I can easliy make all translations into Polish language if there is such possibility.

susanjust2009

Nov 5, 2020
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
My absolytely favourite adult 3D game was finally released!!!1!!1!!oneone

I don't even want to know how many years ago I have played it for the first time. It was always high qualty product. I am absolutelly happy it is released.
TY Kerni!

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
My absolytely favourite adult 3D game was finally released!!!1!!1!!oneone

I don't even want to know how many years ago I have played it for the first time. It was always high qualty product. I am absolutelly happy it is released.
TY Kerni!
What ^ said.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
What ^ said.
I have to agree with Mr. Red and susanjust2009. I've gone back and restarted playing the released version and at the start, I enabled the English correction option in the menu and have been greatly surprised that the English is MUCH improved. In fact, it is 99% great. My enjoyment of the game jumped up an order of magnitude!

That plus, I don't remember some of these dialog jokes! And, its been long enough that, although I remember the overall idea, this feels mostly new.

And one final improvement. Allowing 100 saves, saves the game IMHO. Now I can save just before all the "interesting action" this game has and revisit it anytime. . . This game is great. Ok, I admit I skip the 'fight the bugs mini-games' as I know they're flawed...but they are not the center of the game anyway. Great game Kerni !

Reactions: Mr.Red
Oct 7, 2020
already done and waiting for updates.
i wasn´t aware of, that there a games, with direct 3D enviroment. I´m not a developer by myself, but i´m sure, there´s a lot of work behind that.

Druuman

May 8, 2018
I just finished release version 1.00. Excellent. I was very impressed with the HUGE amount of work that must have gone into this. I was initially hesitant to try this game because it is in Unity and my current PC does not have a dedicated graphics card.

The only real glitch I found was after the plant scenes (lab) the girls seemed to wander around the hanger and do things with each other, but I could not initiate a chat with either of them. I had to go back to a previous save and go forward from there. Other than this, no real issues at all except for the long load when you start the game. (ha ha) :)

That being said, I would highly recommend this game. I really enjoyed it. Well done!

Reactions: professorx10

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Somehow I seem to have gotten my save game into a situation where I can neither invite Vivian back to the enema machine the first time (Victor always thinks that 'she never said she was into this stuff'), nor can I figure out what I need to do to go on to the hydroponics deck.

I assume this is my mistake, instead of a bug, so help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Somehow I seem to have gotten my save game into a situation where I can neither invite Vivian back to the enema machine the first time (Victor always thinks that 'she never said she was into this stuff'), nor can I figure out what I need to do to go on to the hydroponics deck.

I assume this is my mistake, instead of a bug, so help would be appreciated.
You can't progress further with Vivian and the Enema machine until you finish up the hydroponics area story (ie have free reign again)
Talk to Aemi, select "About the Situation" Then scroll up and the option "About the hydroponic Deck" will be there. Select that and you can continue.

Reactions: kvier

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
dont know if anyone else has this bug but for me vivian is in permanently with rope armbinders and i cant take it off. any fix?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
dont know if anyone else has this bug but for me vivian is in permanently with rope armbinders and i cant take it off. any fix?
Did you tried the "remove all" Option ?

if this does not work you can try to edit the savegame :

in the savegame file search for

VIvian_RopeBondage_hands

then change the active state From True to False (and leave everything else as is)
(and do NOT copy the text i pasted here , it will not work on your system , just change True to False in your file)

³€ActiveState^True€Function0^SetBlendShapeClass€FunctionValue0^THIGHT€level^Test€FunctionTime0^56.3317642211914€gameobject^VIvian_RopeBondage_hands€GreatestFunctionTimeFound^0€FormerPosTransform^VIvian_RopeBondage_hands

Reactions: Regardie

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Did you tried the "remove all" Option ?
yep. did that. didnt work.
if this does not work you can try to edit the savegame :

in the savegame file search for

VIvian_RopeBondage_hands

then change the active state From True to False (and leave everything else as is)
(and do NOT copy the text i pasted here , it will not work on your system , just change True to False in your file)

³€ActiveState^True€Function0^SetBlendShapeClass€FunctionValue0^THIGHT€level^Test€FunctionTime0^56.3317642211914€gameobject^VIvian_RopeBondage_hands€GreatestFunctionTimeFound^0€FormerPosTransform^VIvian_RopeBondage_hands
that worked

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
So is the game 100% dialogue based???? Or do things ACTUALLY happen? 2 hours in (using an auto-clicker because no auto forward option!) and basically nothing but ridiculous controls and no quest tracking whatsoever. How is this a "Complete" game????

• Angry
Reactions: parakep
4.40 star(s) 55 Votes