RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
So i applied the common event patch and as a result it broke the rape battles i read you need the older common file so where can i get it...do i need to download the entire game again?

gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
Well, it's been a while since i left my message, i have been able to translate the skills file on my own, and this solves the bug of the skills tree of sanya, payner and wayne, you must replace the skills file with this one that i am going to to leave, and with that the skills of sanya, payner and wayne are solved, the problem with the bug was that the mtl translation, translated some texts in japanese that should not be translated, from japanese to english those texts said "Deletion skill" so what i did was not translate those texts. To put this skills file, you must go to the game folder, then to the WWW folder, and at the end enter to the Data folder, there paste this JSON file and accept replacement. And please enjoy it! Now you can play with sanya with her skills without problem, wayne and payner too, who have some skills that did not appear because of the problem i mentioned before.

krocoz

Mar 15, 2020
Can Iris have a dancer scene but without sex? I kinda like an eroge that have groping & teasing scene, but without entering sex scene or increasing sex values.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Are there any plans for someone to translate the game properly? kinda sucks considering the spinoff got an actual TL

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
sell stuff you dont need
ah ok.
Side note: I just got party members 3-5. Do they not have monster rape scenes? Also I think the gun girl can't learn any thing because locked requirements of not having the exact skill they are trying to learn.

Edit: Nvm on the monster rape, certain ones have specific targets.

Last edited:

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
The games original translation had an issue with the battle graphics names I have created a fix that should solve the issue entirely. To apply the fix you need to download the below file, extract it, then copy and paste it into the image folder. The img folder is inside the www folder in the game directory. If you have any issues after applying the fix let me know.
thank you!!

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I'm going to get together all the fixes so far that I've made and submit an update request for this thread Additionally I will test and use gheezy3's fix if it doesn't interfere with any of the other fixes which it shouldn't. Of course, I will also try to add appropriate credits in the update as well. EDIT: Gheezy's fix works well and it does not interfere with any of my fixes as I guessed it would so I'm currently uploading to some file host then ill be trying to update the current links.

Links were added under Fan Fix they have my fixes as well as gheezy's skill fix.
The fixed version is now the only one available.

Last edited:
Reactions: HakenBrowning

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone know the music that plays during the brothel scenes at the end of the game? If so could you tell me the name, I've been looking for it for the longest.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes