RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Anyone havethe newest game made by the same circle? It is in Ci en and not dlsite. Seems like a 1.2 version is out but only for prenium members.

gheezy3

Sep 14, 2021
i need help, how i can translate the skills file to fix the skill tree, i have the japanse file and this file works perfectly the skill tree but it´s in japanse, i need someone to tell me what program i should use to translate the japanese texts and that it works correctly, because I already translated some texts into english with the notepad and apparently it does not work, or please someone with experience can translate the skills file and that it works correctly please

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
how to like switch character at all ? i want to use sanya
edit:found how to
what is demon book?

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
HOW obtain the BULLETS for Sanya??

Because if is a BUG that I can not resolve I will stop using her. Is the weakest for her Skills Tree fault.

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
the games from this creator have a lot of bugs so... yea stop using her.
THANKS..

I saw the game stopping sometimes so I am not surprised about it.

I will have to save SANYA only for LEWD SCENES.. When I learn which monsters are those who assault her.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
The games original translation had an issue with the battle graphics names I have created a fix that should solve the issue entirely. To apply the fix you need to download the below file, extract it, then copy and paste it into the image folder. The img folder is inside the www folder in the game directory. If you have any issues after applying the fix let me know.
here
Can you give me the link...if it's ok with you

AIgolden

Aug 30, 2020
i need help, how i can translate the skills file to fix the skill tree, i have the japanse file and this file works perfectly the skill tree but it´s in japanse, i need someone to tell me what program i should use to translate the japanese texts and that it works correctly, because I already translated some texts into english with the notepad and apparently it does not work, or please someone with experience can translate the skills file and that it works correctly please
Do not translate the content in the comments box.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes