RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 13, 2021
You have to unlock all scenes for each girl and then press on bed(if I rememmber correnctly) at the end instead of going to castle. She will decide to stop at this village and live here.
That's unfortunate. Pregnancy being just another ending instead of an actual game mechanic kind of kills any interest I had in the game...

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
That's unfortunate. Pregnancy being just another ending instead of an actual game mechanic kind of kills any interest I had in the game...
Correcting my post. Basically, you have to grind each scene for each girl until they have high enough perversity. After that you can trigger optional ending. There are a lot of game with pregnancy ending only. I can understand that: drawing a pregnancy variation for scenes might be painful just like adding this inside rpgm. But mostly people don't add that feature because they can't merge it into story.

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
How do you progress this game? Do they need to do more H scenes to progress?
Nvm I'm blind as shit.

Last edited:

AIgolden

Aug 30, 2020
There are some bugs with the game files downloaded from the first page.I browsed other pages and found a solution. But I found that there was a problem with the skill tree.Finally, I went to the dlsite to download the trial version.I put several files in the data folder and finally got the latest version.

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
Hey guys do you know why can't i build a ranch?I have 2 hard wood and 2 pure crystals but it says it's not enough

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
1635783920784.png
Also this.I have all the requirements for this skill(Paint bullet is the skill that this info about getting is, and it's for the other 2)

AIgolden

Aug 30, 2020
I can share my data folder with you. But I don't have time to translate all these texts into English. Or you just need to replace the skill file to solve this problem, You can visit the dlsite website to download the trial version and replace the skill file, or I can share it with you, but I have translated the texts in the skill file into Chinese.

AIgolden

Aug 30, 2020
There are other bugs. For example, for items, a green gem increases the recovery effect of recovery props by 50%, but it has no effect. For example, for state, the knight devotion should guard only one ally, but it has become the guard of all allys. Maybe I should share the data folder.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
that's one painful cock but i want to have my first time am just a bit embarrassed coming out late as trans and start my transition before people say be yourself who i am is a female born in the wrong gender i just dont feel comfortable hiding who i really am
...wut

View attachment 1389823
That metal monkey should stop running away at the first chance tbh
Yeah I think if you do manage to catch it, you're given a large chunk of xp. I'm try harding those starting 100000 credits and its FUCKING PAINFUL LOL, Tip: Switch to casual and run in circles around map edges for faster battle procs. I'm curious if i can beat the big ape early game.

AIgolden

Aug 30, 2020
I think the easiest combination to win is princess, knight, shooter and prayer.You can finish the game on the third day of the game without wasting more time.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes