RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
So I changed all the delete skill to the Japanese text so the skills wouldn't need to learn themselves but I still end up with poison bullet and triple rapid fire needing to learn themselves. I checked the skills json and there is no more delete skill text. wondering if anyone knows the solution to this?

Reactions: Erogemu

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
It's an issue with the translation if you really want to fix it go into the battlegraphic folder and use deepl to translate the names find the ones that seem very similar to the one thats not loading change the name to the proper one then press retry it will fix it. or you can wait for me to fin them all and upload fixed files
Someone should either pin this bug fix on the front page or make it part of the downloads.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ah ok, that explains it. Thanks.

Edit* Also, just one more question. Is it just me or this game incredibly stupid hard? I'm having hard time just to farm the mobs on the 2* dungeon...
Any tips as to what to do to make the progress slightly easier?...
You definitely need specific levels or weapons for the characters, I needed to grind a bit to get out of the forest and to the others. Usually save then enter the first battle in an area and if it was too hard leave to heal and go back to where I knew I could get through until I got a couple more levels. Remember the passives also give a boost to some characters so you may also need to raise those, I switched between those and attack/defense skills.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Since people still seem to be encountering the error I'm going to repost my fix again.
I was under the belief that the thread owner fixed the download links obviously this is not the case so I'm slightly confused that they removed the link on the front page. If any mod or the thread owner could fix the linked downloads or post the fix on the front page that'd be nice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
Some skills can't be learned because they say she needs to learn a skill to learn a skill. Is there some way around this?

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
View attachment 1426710

I'm stuck here.
What do i need and where i can get it? (sry for my bad english)
You need more resources, looks like wood and stone. Go through the first couple of areas and do the mining and bosses, you should eventually get the stuff. I forget where those ones were, but I might have gotten up to the mine or the winter area.

deanec64

Jul 27, 2019
Since people still seem to be encountering the error I'm going to repost my fix again.
I was under the belief that the thread owner fixed the download links obviously this is not the case so I'm slightly confused that they removed the link on the front page. If any mod or the thread owner could fix the linked downloads or post the fix on the front page that'd be nice.

do you have a translation of the Diary portion as of yet?

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes