RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Btw it doesnt work i tried this and whenever i enter a building then leave insise the english version it crashes
The town itself is bugged. When entering a building it's fine, but you have to switch back to leave the building. As far as I know, it only crashes when you enter this town. Exiting or entering a building is fine

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
The town itself is bugged. When entering a building it's fine, but you have to switch back to leave the building. As far as I know, it only crashes when you enter this town. Exiting or entering a building is fine
Oh yeah i just beat the demo ngl i dont feel like you should play the demo yet i dunno just keeps me waiting

Reactions: Jasra343

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
i dont get any crash anymore after i use all fix in this thread, at least until now
but now, the text sometimes out of the box,so i cant read it
will someone fix it? or someone already fix it?
?anyone?

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
ok i thibk this is the untranslated version from his Ci en not exactly sure but i think it is. But for some reason this file link dont work for me because the file names are a bunch of weird symbols for me( not japanese)
not sure if you still need it, but I recommend using bandizip

The scientist

Jun 14, 2021
the game files arent missing, they arent translated. you can just translate every file yourself or wait for someone that knows a programm that auto translates the files to upload in this thread :( i searched and didnt find one :/
So if we translate all the file one by one in english, it should work then ?

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
so no save file with full cg gallery yet huh
after u defeated sea boss, go back to village, and back to castle, go back again to village it will open Memory's scene
on the top of the room there's a button, press it and all memory will open

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes