RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Kolkollov

May 16, 2021
1631362651190.png lmao

edit:
everything is fixed
just do not need to download another CommonEvents

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
How about I upload my version and we work from there? I followed the threads and did what I was told, but not everyone will understand, so erase your version after I am able to post my link... (if I can; uploading to windward takes so much longer than just downloading)
the mega download is on page 9 of this thread

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
there's a game breaking glitch like 3 maps from start. If you could fix it, that'd be awesome
Ahhh sorry mate im quite dumb at computers im just here for the big boobas and also my thing that i downloaded wont work at all even though i have locale japanese (also using android) pc broke so im getting parts but too lazy. Anywho if you can share your demo link plz use mega that would be great and dont mind bugs mine just doesnt work at all

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If anyone knows of an untranslated version of the War Demon Kirstin demo, I'd be able to actually play this demo and get a gest of the story

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Wait but where are the bugs that you are talking about? Becuz when i enter the 3rd area of the intro area the game just freezes on joiplay

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
If anyone knows of an untranslated version of the War Demon Kirstin demo, I'd be able to actually play this demo and get a gest of the story
ok i thibk this is the untranslated version from his Ci en not exactly sure but i think it is. But for some reason this file link dont work for me because the file names are a bunch of weird symbols for me( not japanese)

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Also if you manage to sucessfully download itt ANDDD it works then thats gonna be amazing and pls share it dont mtr if not transleted

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Also if you manage to sucessfully download itt ANDDD it works then thats gonna be amazing and pls share it dont mtr if not transleted
I don't know how to use a Translater to translate a game... otherwise i would have translated Misty and the Tower of Paradise

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I don't know how to use a Translater to translate a game... otherwise, I would have translated Misty and the Tower of Paradise
good news and bad news. The good news is as long as you Japanese shift your winwar download, it should play fine. The bad news is that since I'm such a noob at translation stuff and just ghetto rig stuff until it works, your only option is to switch your save to the untranslated version to get to the next map, then, switch back to your MTL version

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
i dont get any crash anymore after i use all fix in this thread, at least until now
but now, the text sometimes out of the box,so i cant read it
will someone fix it? or someone already fix it?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
when going from the battle map to the next town in MTL version, parallax bug. So, if needed to gather kangaroo material, switch to untran version then go to town. Afterward, you can switch back

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
when going from the battle map to the next town in MTL version, parallax bug. So, if needed to gather kangaroo material, switch to untran version then go to town. Afterward, you can switch back
The First town that you go to is bugged (in the MTL) the buildings and the town itself are fine, but the process of going to the town is not

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
good news and bad news. The good news is as long as you Japanese shift your winwar download, it should play fine. The bad news is that since I'm such a noob at translation stuff and just ghetto rig stuff until it works, your only option is to switch your save to the untranslated version to get to the next map, then, switch back to your MTL version
Hmm ok but how did younget the japanese file to work it wont even let me extract it keep on saying data error

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Btw it doesnt work i tried this and whenever i enter a building then leave insise the english version it crashes

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes