RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
ERROR , cannot load "Justy Normal.png" ... wth is that?
Just download my 'mega' link on page 9; see if that works... it's the game with all the fixes I found on this thread minus the most recent one

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How does one earn money in this game (without hacking the save file)?
I've gone through a few of the village scenes, and thought the Tavern dance would get me money with the mention of it, but nothing.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
The Three skill for Sanya is locked for a strange reason, the prerequired skills needed for unlock this is the same name (like if I want to unlock the paint bullet skills, I need the skills Paint bullet)

Can it be possible that it's linked with the MTL traduction?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
So I was able to get my hands on a War Demon Kirstin demo (MTL) but like most MTL it's busted with files not reading right... If someone can do me a solid and show me where I might find a non MTL version and I'll just ghetto between the two until I get a feel of what the game might be. forgive me if i'm jumping the gun on this, but I just want to see what is in the word work of this new game to be

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Btw anyone who likes this art your in luck theyre releasing a new game that is mainly focused on two girls ( finally) and ALSO PREGGO CONTENT. In jan 2022 and no preggo is not only when you get defeat scenes.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Btw anyone who likes this art your in luck theyre releasing a new game that is mainly focused on two girls ( finally) and ALSO PREGGO CONTENT. In jan 2022 and no preggo is not only when you get defeat scenes.
they already have a demo, but sadly, it got mtl straight out.. so, I'm having a hard time finding an untranslated version to get past a parallax image bug

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Hmm ok so i got the game but for some reason it wont work for some reason wont let me extract it using joiplay btw

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes