RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I downloaded this game and there was an error when I got to my first fight. Downloaded the patch and restarted the game and there was an error just starting the game. WTF

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Tags say mosaic but description indicates it's not...does this mean there's a patch somewhere? Not that it's a problem since we still get the milfy booba, just saying.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Ok So I said before I would make some improvements and edits to the UI trans and here it is if you apply this it will translate missing elements of the UI like certain skill menu text and trading menu text as well and other UI stuff.

To apply download both files unzip and paste both into the www folder of your games directory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Guys, why am i got error when just begin the first fight with the monkey? Its say missed the "Justy Normal.png" :(
How about I upload my version and we work from there? I followed the threads and did what I was told, but not everyone will understand, so erase your version after I am able to post my link... (if I can; uploading to windward takes so much longer than just downloading)

Reactions: iloverobloxjezz

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
How about I upload my version and we work from there? I followed the threads and did what I was told, but not everyone will understand, so erase your version after I am able to post my link... (if I can; uploading to windward takes so much longer than just downloading)
WinWar* dmn autocorrect

Reactions: Ladamathar
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes