RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
so i downloaded from page 2 battle animations still nothing where do i paste the file
you need to go to the www folder then the img the paste it there also remember to extract the files first

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Requested and shared by, lordgoku

Game has a bug, crashes at a point in game
Hey so the bugfix you have listed does not fix it properly it ruins battle rape I have made a fix that should fix mostly everything its not 100% full proof but there are no game breaking bugs at least. My fix is on page two

Reactions: BaasB

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another update this may fix everything but there could also be little bits that are wrong if you find any errors let me know.

To apply the fix extract the files then copy and paste them into the img folder replacing the battlegraphics there are a couple duplicate images with different names just in case the translator went one way or the other
New update to the fix on page 2 let me know if you have any issues after applying it

Reactions: Xhin

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
And this is what you get when you upload broken games, fucked up by a shitty batch MTL that translates everything even stuff that shouldn't be translated. A broken piece of shit.

Reactions: KoroG90

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
And this is what you get when you upload broken games, fucked up by a shitty batch MTL that translates everything even stuff that shouldn't be translated. A broken piece of shit.
i mean if the translator translate the images them, there is no problem the problem was he didn't translate everything xD

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Well, maybe in the future this'll get an actual translation. An no, saying how an MTL breaks a game isn't "bullying" the "translator" when it's constructive criticism. Pretty sure all hope is lost of that MTL tag being a thing:HideThePain:Another thread to ignore I guess.

Reactions: charlez

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
that sounds like a game I could enjoy... If you force a woman into a vaginal sex situation, I believe all forms of that sex should be part of the game.. there are even some games that increase sexually transmitted disease chances the more you prostitute or are raped in combat
Game will be released in January next year.

Reactions: Jasra343
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes