RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another update this may fix everything but there could also be little bits that are wrong if you find any errors let me know.

To apply the fix extract the files then copy and paste them into the img folder replacing the battlegraphics there are a couple duplicate images with different names just in case the translator went one way or the other
Dumb question maybe but do I keep the files that are in JP or delete them? I already put the files in the img folder after extracting them

DeltaP5

Sep 2, 2018
So if I lose in some battles would I get a scene or I can try and beat some bosses and I would still get a scene?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
First game can't be translated correctly and now the sequel isn't either. -_______-

EDIT: Oh, AND THE GAME CRASHES ON TOP OF THAT?

Why actually bother with MTL if its going to crash?! :poop:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
First game can't be translated correctly and now the sequel isn't either. -_______-

EDIT: Oh, AND THE GAME CRASHES ON TOP OF THAT?

Why actually bother with MTL if its going to crash?! :poop:
But the new download for iris doesn't seem to have a problem

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
But the new download for iris doesn't seem to have a problem
I didn't see any changes from the change log. Is the update in the comment section because digging through it just to find the correct one instead of updating it is :V

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Can't even upgrade Sanya cause the MTL broke something. Keeps telling me I need the new ability to get the ability. Maybe one day this game and the first one will get a proper translation

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Dumb question maybe but do I keep the files that are in JP or delete them? I already put the files in the img folder after extracting them
Both as the translator left some in jp and some were translated so there are some duplicates just in case

Reactions: Xhin

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
You don't need to be content with slow download speeds. Faster download links are available here for iris.
Yeah this game was pain to download, took me 5 hours because of the slow servers but my patience worked even though after first 5 mins there was a bug lol, but yeah someone in the community got a fix already so well it ended well i guess.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes