RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Brine-99

Dec 9, 2018
Ok So I said before I would make some improvements and edits to the UI trans and here it is if you apply this it will translate missing elements of the UI like certain skill menu text and trading menu text as well and other UI stuff.

To apply download both files unzip and paste both into the www folder of your games directory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did what you said, still get the loading error for img/battlergraphics/Wayne normal.png

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
did what you said, still get the loading error for img/battlergraphics/Wayne normal.png
The download there is solely for the UI and doesn't affect the battle graphics if you're having trouble download the fix on page two it fixes everything as far as I know.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Also not to be rude but I know for a fact that my patch fixes the first battles as I played with it myself and the files you downloaded were from my version of the game so you must have done something wrong at some point when you copy and pasted the extracted files did you get a notice asking to replace if you didn't something went wrong.

And just in case something had been messed up I just tested it again and I got no errors so...

Reactions: charlez

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Also not to be rude but I know for a fact that my patch fixes the first battles as I played with it myself and the files you downloaded were from my version of the game so you must have done something wrong at some point when you copy and pasted the extracted files did you get a notice asking to replace if you didn't something went wrong.

And just in case something had been messed up I just tested it again and I got no errors so...
It works for me too... that was just me posting you fix version plus the other stuff b4 the recent fixes

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
It works for me too... that was just me posting you fix version plus the other stuff b4 the recent fixes
Oh when i said my version I didn't mean anything against you or anyone else I was just clarifying why I knew the files worked and then explaining the installation process you uploading a working version is great as many people give up or really don't understand how, when they need to install patches.

Wulfey

Oct 11, 2017
Hm... My icon for all games that use rpg vx ace is now that monkey face in the window. It flashes for what it normally is supposed to be for a moment, then turns into the monkey. I deleted the monkey icon from the folder and it is still changing the icon. Is there a way for that not to be the case?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I have done the download from the OP and added the fixes, and things work. So yes, it can be done.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes