RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: So it has come to my attention that the fix I made wasn't working for the plant boss to do mining the new download should fix that again if anyone finds an error let me know.

Updated again to fix Sayna/Sonya smh translation is all over the place
Replying to my post again to put it on the end page I also updated my fix again there may still be issues I'm playtesting as well but if anyone else can try and find problems please do

If you're having trouble fighting enemies apply the fix

May 20, 2021
does anyone know what i need to download to see the images it kinda crashes on me when i got to the monkey the chash is something regarding images not loading

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
does anyone know what i need to download to see the images it kinda crashes on me when i got to the monkey the chash is something regarding images not loading
There was a problem with the original translation making it impossible to battle I have created a fix on page 2 did you already apply it and are still facing issues? If you are please post a screenshot

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
What of this error?
you installed the common events fix didn't you that one breaks battle rape so your going to need to get the original common events and replace it. A working fix is on page 2 it may still have some issues but its worked for me most of the way so far

Reactions: Jasra343

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
So does the player has any agency regarding the events? Or is this that kind of game that plays like a kinetic novel?

I'd also like to avoid bestiality

May 20, 2021
There was a problem with the original translation making it impossible to battle I have created a fix on page 2 did you already apply it and are still facing issues? If you are please post a screenshot
ill be looking for it thanks

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
So does the player has any agency regarding the events? Or is this that kind of game that plays like a kinetic novel?

I'd also like to avoid bestiality
It's an rpg as far as I've seen all h events are pretty much your choice at least I know its possible to do a virgin run

Reactions: Heranwen

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Hi. Don't know, bug or not. but i don`t see any enemies on map. Just randomly "meet" them. Any ideas?

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Hi. Don't know, bug or not. but i don`t see any enemies on map. Just randomly "meet" them. Any ideas?
its random the only enemies you "see" are the bosses little vortex pretty sure the devs poured the budget into cgs rather than designing cool looking enemies which is better imo

Also if anyone applied the common events fix it breaks battle rape you'll have to get the original common events and use the fix i made to get battle rape to work
my fix is on page 2

Reactions: Bosss

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Can the girls get randomly pregnant or is an event needed for it to happen?
that would be a nice mechanic, but I think it's more of an ending thing; well failure witch Iris only pregnant scene I know of was the beginning if you choose to be the professors personal cum dump

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
that would be a nice mechanic, but I think it's more of an ending thing; well failure witch Iris only pregnant scene I know of was the beginning if you choose to be the professors personal cum dump
Don't worry, dev's next game will have pregnancy mechanics^^

Reactions: Likaingin

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Don't worry, dev's next game will have pregnancy mechanics^^
that sounds like a game I could enjoy... If you force a woman into a vaginal sex situation, I believe all forms of that sex should be part of the game.. there are even some games that increase sexually transmitted disease chances the more you prostitute or are raped in combat

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes