RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
BaasB
You missing the Beast tag, there be a monkey in main photo, and the first preview be a horse.
A few more from just the previews: Monster, Tentacle, insect, rape.
There is probably also multiple penetration (at least there is for the nipple fucking :| )
Anyway I am adding this one to the ignore list for me, so peace out.

Reactions: Deynan

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Hey so I found the problem it appears to be an easy fix just a time consuming one as each image has to be changed to the name the game calls for so it will take some time. Also I plan on translating missing parts in the UI as well as improving current translations in the UI I will post the files here after I'm done. Also if there are more issues other than the battlegraphic images not loading let me know.

I have created a quick fix for the battle graphic issue this is barely tested so let me know if there are any issues. To apply the fix unzip the folder then copy and paste into the images folder in the www folder in the game directory.
Go here for a quick fix

Reactions: Dideldidum

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I plan on improving the UI as well however I will not be editing or improving any other aspects of the translation I have a project I'm already working on and this game is massive.

Reactions: Dideldidum

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I plan on improving the UI as well however I will not be editing or improving any other aspects of the translation I have a project I'm already working on and this game is massive.
Problems are only in battle or out as well? If in battle check the skills file. The monster skills could be calling a script that got translated and fucked things up. That is what happened with the other game the Iris one or whatever the fuck it was called. someone fucked up the battle scripts and broke a bunch of shit. Might not need to change the image names because MTL doesn't usually touch that. Could be wrong though. Unfortunately don't have time today to look into it more so I leave it in your capable hands. If you have problems just let me know.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Another MTL that hasn't even been bugtested? Who hasn't checked that they "translated" triggers or even quick searched for obvious errors such as "bread" bc they've likely never used the program before? Ffs, I wouldn't be so annoyed by this shit if at least people didn't suddently start to consider games translated, these MTLs should stay as a file in the translation request threads where they belong.
Well, this is likely a T++ translation or something similar and whoever did it almost got it right but they messed up some image calls I have fixed that and I'm in the process of improving the UI. And to be honest the game is massive and its not that popular so a bad mtl is better than nothing. Also a bad Mtl can lead to someone picking it up as a translation project.

Reactions: Kingdomless

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Problems are only in battle or out as well?
No game breaking issues outside of battle that I'm aware of and the fix I posted should cover any of the battle problems I'm just translating things in the UI that were left untranslated because they were in the Js as well as changing some of the menu stuff to better reflect what it actually does/is.

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
Still has a problem with the plant boss you fight after mining stone, it doesn't crash the game but you have to click retry a thousand times during the fight to keep it going.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Still has a problem with the plant boss you fight after mining stone, it doesn't crash the game but you have to click retry a thousand times during the fight to keep it going.
Could you upload a screenshot of the error please.

capu2

May 15, 2018
I'm done with the fix. Can someone send me a save?

Preferably before the game crashes

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
looks like there is a couple of problems with www\img\battlergraphics few files (battlestanding pose for Iris and Noel at least)
1630858215024.png 1630858245282.png

capu2

May 15, 2018
HERE IS THE FIX

The problem encountered:

The MTLer just clicked batch translate and just ignored the system ID of images resulting in errors during the common events calls

How to apply:

-Extract rar
-Copy commonevents .json to www>data
-Run new game

Other issues were raised

. fights.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes