RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
HERE IS THE FIX

The problem encountered:

The MTLer just clicked batch translate and just ignored the system ID of images resulting in errors during the common events calls

How to apply:

-Extract rar
-Copy commonevents .json to www>data
-Run new game

OLD SAVES WON'T WORK. START A FRESH GAME

. View attachment 1389612
So I think the problem may be worse than you thought The common events that you uploaded breaks the battle rape and maybe more I'm not sure.

Heres the error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

capu2

May 15, 2018
So I think the problem may be worse than you thought The common events that you uploaded breaks the battle rape and maybe more I'm not sure.
Give the error and I'll look into it.

Also, renaming the images would be too time-consuming. The problem is on the common events, not the images per se

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
well its time to wait like failure witch iris and the philosopher stone someday i will play it without crashing

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I guess all of the art budget went into the girls, because the creatures look wonky lol

Otherwise it's seems like the game is right up my alley, so don't mind if I do.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Give the error and I'll look into it.

Also, renaming the images would be too time-consuming. The problem is on the common events, not the images per se
I don't believe that's the case if I'm right the only image name issues are the battlegraphics which I'm working on fixing if my belief is true there are only 30 or so images its just finding the names that's difficult.

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
HERE IS THE FIX

The problem encountered:

The MTLer just clicked batch translate and just ignored the system ID of images resulting in errors during the common events calls

How to apply:

-Extract rar
-Copy commonevents .json to www>data
-Run new game

OLD SAVES WON'T WORK. START A FRESH GAME

. View attachment 1389612
MEGA won't allow me to download it :/
Can you attach it as a file? pretty pls

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
MEGA won't allow me to download it :/
Can you attach it as a file? pretty pls
Here's the file he made it also has some bugs not sure how game breaking yet if you want another option I have my fix on page two and it doesn't break battle rape or anything like that it still has some issues as well though.

Reactions: woklto

capu2

May 15, 2018
A
I don't believe that's the case if I'm right the only image name issues are the battlegraphics which I'm working on fixing if my belief is true there are only 30 or so images its just finding the names that's difficult.

Alright then, good luck fixing this

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
Here's the file he made it also has some bugs not sure how game breaking yet if you want another option I have my fix on page two and it doesn't break battle rape or anything like that it still has some issues as well though.
THX
I'll just edit my way into a gallery room if exist.
I'm going to try both and see wich one works the best for me.

Papulatus

Jun 30, 2017
1630863188603.png Im getting this error at the 2nd boss battle encounter
It started t the beggining of the fight, and after losing, looped

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021

Edit: So it has come to my attention that the fix I made wasn't working for the plant boss to do mining the new download should fix that again if anyone finds an error let me know.
Here is a fix for the battle break its not complete I'm still trying to find the names of certain battlegraphics so let me know if you find any this update should fix the plant boss

Papulatus

Jun 30, 2017
get the updated fix i made it should fix that
i already did, sry, i missed to say that it happened after i aplied the fix

Edit: So it has come to my attention that the fix I made wasn't working for the plant boss to do mining the new download should fix that again if anyone finds an error let me know.
1630863795233.png The iris error was fixed, but now it shows a Sanya error Dood

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes