RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
do you have a translation of the Diary portion as of yet?
So the problem with the diary is that 99% of the text is part of the image the part that isn't is just the virgin/non virgin part and I currently have no intentions of translating the images as its time consuming and I have my own projects to work on. But, if anyone wants to attempt to do them I can give them some guidance.

Banana_links

Apr 29, 2018
The games original translation had an issue with the battle graphics names I have created a fix that should solve the issue entirely. To apply the fix you need to download the below file, extract it, then copy and paste it into the image folder. The img folder is inside the www folder in the game directory. If you have any issues after applying the fix let me know.
Bumping this, patch works, people just not looking through the posts for the fix.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
about pregnancy is it only at the end of the game? or can everyone get pregnant during the game? and only animals or humans too?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
The excuse I think was my English I wanted to know how you got this ending activated
You have to unlock all scenes for each girl and then press on bed(if I rememmber correnctly) at the end instead of going to castle. She will decide to stop at this village and live here.

Grenade.pg

Aug 24, 2020
this game sucks, loading screen for battle like not really loading, i'm waiting that until i sleep then, when i wake up still loading very very sucks

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes