RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I will work on a new translation that fixes many of the errors found, if this folder is replaced the current version will work.

\www\img\
So you are working on a better translation? :) If so, then I will postpone playing this game until you are done.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
I will work on a new translation that fixes many of the errors found, if this folder is replaced the current version will work.

\www\img\
I'm not sure if this was reported as well, but I've also encountered an error when I try letting the monkey monster rape the characters.

1683685853645.png

pablo casso

Aug 12, 2022
got to the big forrest in the beggining of the game went into the 1st combat scene with the monkey and it says can load
img/battlegraphics/justy normal.png

Torcha

Mar 27, 2022
Compressed version:

Failure Princess Justy.7z 325.41 MB
DO NOT use any patches with the COMPRESSED version. Just extract and play.

uses my MTL from here. It shouldn't crash and almost everything is translated. Has full saves too(I think).

ATTENTION:
Audio & Video Quality is reduced.
I messed up the codepages and there are a bunch of ????? instead of ♡♡♡♡♡.
The editing of the MTL is not that thorough(TBH I don't remember how horrible it is, but I promise it's not good).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this game consider supporting the developer.

Samples:
Looking through and I thought the most up-to-date file was fixed, but it seems people are still complaining. Then I looked at this post of the compressed version and saw for example that the menu screen actually was correctly translated, unlike the main file. So I've downloaded this compressed version, and whoa, so much better. The translation feels a LOT less like MTL and honestly is probably good as is. I spent hours today with the main file starting a manual interpretation of the MTL as it was a fun project I wanted to try. I think I'll continue doing that now with this compressed version. I've got about 40 solid maps of dialogue to rewrite though, so that's a lot of work that may or may not eventually be completed. Good work on this version, people should definitely be playing this copy.

Reactions: d0rky

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
I have translated the sex diary blurbs. DeepL/Google were used and then heavily edited further using Rikaikun definitions. The images are attached in a .rar. Put them in your "\www\img\pictures" and overwrite.

Only thing I couldn't understand was in Wein's first image. It says something about a "side dish" using the katakana "オカズ", but I have no idea what it means in this context. Here's the full raw sentence if anyone has a better idea than me: "同僚にオカズにされた回数は、とっくの昔に一万回を越している。"

Last edited:

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
Hey, sorry for the extremely late reply but for those wondering it seems buying enough items from makina's stall unlocks a building with her scene but you can't actually get her as a party member
You don't have to buy a bunch of stuff from Makina, just spam talking to her and closing it. The game tracks the number of times you talk to her. Looks like you need to do it 25-30 times for the event to activate.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes