RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Torcha

Mar 27, 2022
is there a better translation to this some text is still in Japanese for me and i do not understant the funny noodle man language
If you're not already using the compressed version, I'd use that, as the translation there is superior.

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
Pretty good game overall but god damn the post game is a bitch to grind for. Can't wait to play War Demon Kirstin

EpikGay

Nov 9, 2018
I have translated the sex diary blurbs. DeepL/Google were used and then heavily edited further using Rikaikun definitions. The images are attached in a .rar. Put them in your "\www\img\pictures" and overwrite.

Only thing I couldn't understand was in Wein's first image. It says something about a "side dish" using the katakana "オカズ", but I have no idea what it means in this context. Here's the full raw sentence if anyone has a better idea than me: "同僚にオカズにされた回数は、とっくの昔に一万回を越している。"

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i got to the monkey fight and te game hit an error some thing like the prinesses picture was not there are some thing. i hate downloading game with missing stuff lol. ok it say's on all battles failer to load: img/battlegraphics/ justy normal.png

Last edited:

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Game doesnt work. The game wants filenames in english but the filename are in japanese in img/battlegraphics.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
well i got to the monkey fight and te game hit an error some thing like the prinesses picture was not there are some thing. i hate downloading game with missing stuff lol. ok it say's on all battles failer to load: img/battlegraphics/ justy normal.png
Game files are named in japanese. I think while using mtl the filespaths also got translated. Files are there but the name are in japanese while he game requires english filenames.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope they plan to fix it. because i am not a computer wiz and i don't know shit about this stuff lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
say sorry to bother all yea nice people but is there a list are something to who the monsters attack with h scenes

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
say sorry to bother all yea nice people but is there a list are something to who the monsters attack with h scenes
Yea, if you check the gallery you can replay fights with enemies. It would tell you which enemy affects whom.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes