RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea i found out the monster book also tells you what monster does h scene's are killes who.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a question how do you get the merchent girl to join you are is the think i use just adding her to the list. i use a rpg maker save edter

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have another question how do you get the town to 100%. it like at 80 on my game

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
i have a question how do you get the merchent girl to join you are is the think i use just adding her to the list. i use a rpg maker save edter
You can't

i have another question how do you get the town to 100%. it like at 80 on my game
You can do that after build brothel. Keep in mind, go back to capital city means ending the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Man, I loved this game back in the day. It would be great if someone picked it up and made a proper translation. I mean, the games about Wayne and War demon kirstin were manually translated, why can't this one be properly translated too?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
well i used the compressed version and it's in english.
MTL english, not a proper translation. Also my man, I've seen you a lot around here lately. I don't know if you don't do it because you don't want to or because you don't know, but there's a button called "quote than lets you quote my (or anyone's) message, so I can know the message was directed to me and not just any random.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
yes i now i just don.t use it my bad lol
Oh no, don't worry about it. I was just curious is all :LOL:(y).

Also, thank you so much for telling me about the compressed version. It's actually a very good translation (compared to the mtl version) and I barely see that "reduction of quality". I wouldn't have replayed this old gem if it weren't for you.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you want a good english version there compressed file i would pick. i also find it works good to not tring to say the others arnt.

Dutchkiller

Aug 10, 2019
I've downloaded like every version of this yet all of them somehow have a missing image problem. Every single one of them. Be it the one i've seen others talking about whenever you start combat, tokenpng or lustyestrus (after using an aphrodisiac). I don't understand why this is happening. As far i'm aware they should just work, especially the one with the mtl and the original Japanese game. That one worked for a while (when I didn't apply the mtl, for some reason that didn't even let me open the game) until I used an aphrodisiac then it just did the same as it did before. Anyone know why?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I've downloaded like every version of this yet all of them somehow have a missing image problem. Every single one of them. Be it the one i've seen others talking about whenever you start combat, tokenpng or lustyestrus (after using an aphrodisiac). I don't understand why this is happening. As far i'm aware they should just work, especially the one with the mtl and the original Japanese game. That one worked for a while (when I didn't apply the mtl, for some reason that didn't even let me open the game) until I used an aphrodisiac then it just did the same as it did before. Anyone know why?
No clue. I downloaded the compressed version (the one with the actual good translation) and it works perfectly in every sense.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes