• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

darkninja99

Jan 29, 2023
How do I play the compressed version? I'm replacing the original www folder with the www folder in the mtl, but when I start it up, it's just a black screen. Is there a fix?

Vanquish

Aug 2, 2018
Where to get the uncensored english version?
There is no uncensored. Japanese games have to abide by japanese censorship laws. There's a few ways to get past this but it has to be modded by the community (painstakingly) or if the game developer decides to go with an American publisher (most don't)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How do I play the compressed version? I'm replacing the original www folder with the www folder in the mtl, but when I start it up, it's just a black screen. Is there a fix?
You are not supposed to replace one www folder with another. Download the compressed version and eliminate the original version of the game. If you want to keep your saved games, just copy and paste your save folder of the mtl game to the compressed version folder.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would have loved a scene were all the girls have fun with each other are them getting hammered together. mybe a spa scene with them lol.

Jerk_007

Oct 5, 2023
Someone help pls. I am having hard time beating that plant monster in forest because I can't understand any suggestions in that fucked up translation

darkninja99

Jan 29, 2023
You are not supposed to replace one www folder with another. Download the compressed version and eliminate the original version of the game. If you want to keep your saved games, just copy and paste your save folder of the mtl game to the compressed version folder.
Oh my god, you're such a lifesaver. It just showed the www folder and a readme and I thought I had to rewrite the original folder bc that's what the readme said. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Oh my god, you're such a lifesaver. It just showed the www folder and a readme and I thought I had to rewrite the original folder bc that's what the readme said. Thank you so much.
You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy this masterpiece to the fullest.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (final):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (final):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Hotdogbe

Jul 21, 2020
The games original translation had an issue with the battle graphics names I have created a fix that should solve the issue entirely. To apply the fix you need to download the below file, extract it, then copy and paste it into the image folder. The img folder is inside the www folder in the game directory. If you have any issues after applying the fix let me know.
Thx, for the help with the Battlleshipfile

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Pampering your daughter with literal feasts, diamonds, etc and suddenly getting mad she's spoiled because of your own decisions, kicking her out to rot is crazy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: edgartheslayer

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are parent's who don't think it's there fault. like those who by muter games thenget pissed at the company who made them. but yes all her family is at fault there lol.

vitrelladonella

Mar 12, 2019
Use the fix below. I had the same problem and this helped.

The games original translation had an issue with the battle graphics names I have created a fix that should solve the issue entirely. To apply the fix you need to download the below file, extract it, then copy and paste it into the image folder. The img folder is inside the www folder in the game directory. If you have any issues after applying the fix let me know.

Druffaros

Jun 24, 2022
Anyone solved the length problem? i solved by myself the battlergraphics because it says where should be, but that error i dont know what to do, it happens after a char is raped and lose it's virginity. i saw one download here with archivers with "rpgmvp" extension, put on the "img" folder and the "battlergraphics" folder as the guy said it was to put on the IMG folder but the zip was "battlergraphics" just to make sure put on both but didnt change anything.

Edit: I solved my problem, but dont really know how i solved.
I was using one version and get that error, and so i download another, that one:
and than i transfered my old downloaded version savers on the new "saves" folder, i transfered the saves 1 and 2 to another folder and transfered mine to it, and maybe the other 2 archives on the folder which i didn't know what it does, i though it was just some kind of option config, still don't know, but getting the battle errors and lenght after doing all that. i erased everything, re extract the game from zero, erased everything on the "saves" folder and played from 0, know it is working perfectly.
It's probably because of my old save being from another translated version, but i did change some files trying to solve, so i am not sure if it was because of my changes or the save. but anyway, there is the game with no bugs.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
Compressed version:

Failure Princess Justy.7z 325.41 MB
DO NOT use any patches with the COMPRESSED version. Just extract and play.

uses my MTL from here. It shouldn't crash and almost everything is translated. Has full saves too(I think).

ATTENTION:
Audio & Video Quality is reduced.
I messed up the codepages and there are a bunch of ????? instead of ♡♡♡♡♡.
The editing of the MTL is not that thorough(TBH I don't remember how horrible it is, but I promise it's not good).

If you like this game consider supporting the developer.

Samples:
OH WOW, why isn't this the default download? better translation, the very first fight doesn't bug out.. looks promising.

Reactions: d0rky
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes