RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
The games original translation had an issue with the battle graphics names I have created a fix that should solve the issue entirely. To apply the fix you need to download the below file, extract it, then copy and paste it into the image folder. The img folder is inside the www folder in the game directory. If you have any issues after applying the fix let me know.
I use joiplay to run the game. Do I need to do a fresh run to get it to work? Because mine still is stuck on a now loading screen during the first fight with the monkey

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I use joiplay to run the game. Do I need to do a fresh run to get it to work? Because mine still is stuck on a now loading screen during the first fight with the monkey
I'm not certain I have never messed with joiplay or anything like it perhaps try joining the or and ask for help.

Reactions: GaloDeLiono

Superhdash

Feb 26, 2022
The games original translation had an issue with the battle graphics names I have created a fix that should solve the issue entirely. To apply the fix you need to download the below file, extract it, then copy and paste it into the image folder. The img folder is inside the www folder in the game directory. If you have any issues after applying the fix let me know.
I know I am really late on this but can you explain to me a little more how to fix the files never done anything like this before so i have no idea what to do.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I know I am really late on this but can you explain to me a little more how to fix the files never done anything like this before so i have no idea what to do.
download the patch extract it then copy the battle graphics folder. Go to the game folder, open the www folder then the img folder then paste the files.

Reactions: honganh4399

rab4

May 14, 2022
I beat the game except unlocking the Makina scene. Weird how I can run this game fully but not the orginal game with Iris etc.

Last edited:

aliennaire

Aug 8, 2017
Compressed version:

Failure Princess Justy.7z 325.41 MB

uses my MTL from here. It shouldn't crash and almost everything is translated. Has full saves too(I think).

ATTENTION:
Audio & Video Quality is reduced.
I messed up the codepages and there are a bunch of ????? instead of ♡♡♡♡♡.
The editing of the MTL is not that thorough(TBH I don't remember how horrible it is, but I promise it's not good).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this game consider supporting the developer.

Samples:
is this one has monster book fixed?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Link from Page 1 isn't fully translated, Game would encounter error at first battle.

Translation from this:

Failure Princess Justy's Abandoned Village Reconstruction

lightly edited MTL(poetry should be about as strong as in the first game -Failure Witch Iris)
9.7MB
linked in Compressed also doesn't solve the problem.

Error.jpg

Probable cause: Translated the Img Names but not the Img Files Name too. Also game searches for PNG Files, Files in folder are in RPGMVP Format.

Error 2.png

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes