RPGM Completed Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy [Final] [Captain Sikorsky]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Link from Page 1 isn't fully translated, Game would encounter error at first battle.

Translation from this:

Failure Princess Justy's Abandoned Village Reconstruction

lightly edited MTL(poetry should be about as strong as in the first game -Failure Witch Iris)
9.7MB
linked in Compressed also doesn't solve the problem.

Error.jpg

Probable cause: Translated the Img Names but not the Img Files Name too. Also game searches for PNG Files, Files in folder are in RPGMVP Format.

Error 2.png

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
Link from Page 1 isn't fully translated, Game would encounter error at first battle.

Translation from this:

linked in Compressed also doesn't solve the problem.

View attachment 2107723

Probable cause: Translated the Img Names but not the Img Files Name too. Also game searches for PNG Files, Files in folder are in RPGMVP Format.

View attachment 2107724
Only use my translation on the Japanese game. If you use it with the game at the first page stuff will break.;)

The simplest solution is to use the Compressed version. It has my translation already applied and everything works. The loss in quality is barely noticeable.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Only use my translation on the Japanese game. If you use it with the game at the first page stuff will break.;)

The simplest solution is to use the Compressed version. It has my translation already applied and everything works. The loss in quality is barely noticeable.
I just tried your translation for the game from link in Page 1 to see if that would solve my problem but it didn't. Would check if compressed + your tl would do fine but still, it would mean the "Uncompressed" links in first page are redundant since they won't even "run" past the first battle (lol).

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
does anyone know where you need to put the save files in?
Game Folder/www/save

Update for game:
Downloaded the Compressed file then the MTL Patch only to realize the MTL Patch ISN'T needed and breaks the Compressed one. Everything works now though.

Anyway, Didn't recognize Iris and Co. in the thumbnails lol.... Now, I wonder if the is in the same universe (since only the Demo is here and is buggy as f). What's better than a Part 2 of a Game? A Cross-over!!! Well tbh I downloaded [but haven't finished both Wein's and Iris' (No, the first Bad End in the start of the game doesn't count!!!)] game before I saw this one lel.

Last edited:

Danthen

Feb 3, 2022
View attachment 1389024

Overview:
"Princess Ponkotsu Justy's Abandoned Village Pioneer" is a sequel to the previous work "Iris the Fallen Witch and the Philosopher's Stone".
However, these two works have different protagonists, and each one is completed individually, so
you can enjoy it without any problems even if you do not play the previous work.
Thank you for your cooperation.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-05
Release Date: 2021-01-21
Developer: Captain Sikorsky -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

(Thank you for sharing the game, lordgoku)
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1389033 View attachment 1389034 View attachment 1389035 View attachment 1389036 View attachment 1389037 View attachment 1389038 View attachment 1389039 View attachment 1389040
View attachment 1389026 View attachment 1389025 View attachment 1389027
Approximately 99% translated, MTL Attention, the part translated by me is MTL! Surely it has translation errors.
We have worked on the versions provided in this thread, thanks.

Mevhan

Dec 19, 2019

Compressed version doesn't work either, tried it earlier and had the error for loading different battle images in battle.

blublubhubluh

Apr 15, 2020
Compressed version:

Failure Princess Justy.7z 325.41 MB
DO NOT use any patches with the COMPRESSED version. Just extract and play.

uses my MTL from here. It shouldn't crash and almost everything is translated. Has full saves too(I think).

ATTENTION:
Audio & Video Quality is reduced.
I messed up the codepages and there are a bunch of ????? instead of ♡♡♡♡♡.
The editing of the MTL is not that thorough(TBH I don't remember how horrible it is, but I promise it's not good).

If you like this game consider supporting the developer.

Samples:
is this an outdated version? why is it 325 mb instead of 800

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
thanks, i don't know you could compress file that much
You can do some serious compression if you want to, what effect it will have on the graphics and sound however is very much in question, personally I never use the compressed versions, but I do know some people are still on metered downloads so for them it may be a thing.

Jun 22, 2018
You can do some serious compression if you want to, what effect it will have on the graphics and sound however is very much in question, personally I never use the compressed versions, but I do know some people are still on metered downloads so for them it may be a thing.
I don't have a metered connection but I always download the compressed stuff, both because I'm not really picky about the quality of the art or sound or whatever, but also because my internet is really slow. Max speed I can get is half a meg a second on a good day.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes