souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
the quest of the thrash is bugged. I have removed all the thrash but i can't still complete it
ps. fixed
You don't just carry trash around, you need to put it somewhere, like a garbage can...

how do I stop skipping text? I clicked ctrl once to test how fast was the text skipping and now I can't stop skipping every line of dialogue that appears
It seems to bug out if the current text chain ends, and you'll need to hit and release ctrl during another section of text to stop it. I found just holding down z did skip fairly fast without the skipping bug.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
You don't just carry trash around, you need to put it somewhere, like a garbage can...

It seems to bug out if the current text chain ends, and you'll need to hit and release ctrl during another section of text to stop it. I found just holding down z did skip fairly fast without the skipping bug.
Oh, i didn't noticed, ignore the fix lol

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
It might not "demonstrably" be for some, but it objectively *technically* is.

It's a shame you don't appreciate the Nipponese flavour of the Queen's Prose.

also the post was clearly a joke I can't believe you actually fell for it.
If something is objective it's also demonstrable by definition, technicality or otherwise. And I don't care if it's a joke post or not, people actually believe that sentiment so I'm going to address it properly.

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
Ayo I just add do a quick mod that change some of the pronouns/title, since it was kinda annoying for me haha. Just a batch job (he->they, Mr->Ms,etc)

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
Its something to do with "the missing people" or "going missing" but im not really making much sense of the sentence aside from that without the context of playing the game which I wont after having a look in this thread.

So I would guess its something along the lines of "It might be scarier to go missing than (some magic item/tool???)... maybe." or just "The disappearances are scarier than (again magic gibberish).... maybe."
From my understanding, it's probably akin to your latter one: "It might be scarier than missing magical tools". The problem is I got no idea why とか is part of that sentence, which is probably contributing to that weird 'or' being there lmao

a55555

May 31, 2017
ugg.. another crap MTL and no courtesy to label it as such in the title.. I am so sick of seeing this crap overrun good games on this site.. site is turning into shit MTL as majority of new releases anymore.
Do you know how few eroges there would be on this site and how many you would be missing out on if there wasn't MTL? It's not that bad. It's definitely playable. You're expecting way too much.

raith

Jul 30, 2017
I'd love to know that, too, but it seems like the literal translation.
This is the original text:
(行方不明とか魔具よりも怖い・・・かも・・・。)
this is missing context which a machine translation can't comprehend yet.

A translator I know says the translation goes similar to this "Going missing is more scary than 魔具... maybe..."

based on the context here it goes along the lines of either an Evil tool, Evil weapon, or being converted by an evil person

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
How is the game? Is it battle RPG or just event collection? Is there any interesting battle mechanic if it exists?(i.e battlefuck/battlerape element?) Thank you.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
How is the game? Is it battle RPG or just event collection? Is there any interesting battle mechanic if it exists?(i.e battlefuck/battlerape element?) Thank you.
I did not play through it, but I believe the battle mechanics is not one of the dev's points (only a few). But it is very difficult for me to say there are organized events in this game either. You would literally "look for" sex by randomly starting the conversation with NPCs. MC is supposed to "help" her peers in her school, but some of the peers are disguised monsters. If the player decides to help them, they will lead MC to bad ending scenes, no matter what the player chooses later on.

Most scenes come with apparent "bad" choices in the conversation, leading to a "bad" ending. Those events might have nothing to do with each other. In other words, you have to jump out of the main story and get into ramifications for scenes that are dead ends for the story. Then you must return to the main story again by reloading your saving files, meaning choices are pointless for the main story; they are only used to trigger the sex scenes.

Alternatively, MC could use her ability to expose the monster and trigger the battle in the first place, then players could push the main story but lose all scenes. The premises of the story are quite weak, MC's personality is tedious(100% innocent to 100% slutty after the context " a few days later" ), and the choices are few and pointless in the bland conversation; for example, the choice of "I will keep having sex with him..." or "I will stay" is repeatedly used in the conversation for bad ending scenes(literally looking for them, because we all know what would happen).

To sum up, it is very difficult for this game to give players a sense of "progress" of anything: story or battle. And you will be looking for sex to have sex; devs demonstrate sex scenes for demonstrating sex.

Last edited:

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
There are battles that are semi-difficult, essentially all boss fights. Basically its pretty QTE heavy, and will stat-sticked you if you pick the harder difficulties. Some of the battle translation is iffy too...

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
If anyone is looking for harder fights, this just make your heals more expensive, so you have to actually use your money

mku

Feb 10, 2018
I've quickly translated the condition images except for two that don't make sense out of context. Extract to www/img/pictures

Reactions: thanboxay

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
I think everything is unlocked, the only CG i'm aware of that somehow is missing in the Gallery is the Final boss defeat, but idk why it just doesn't appear in the gallery.

The save is before the final boss, so if you want to see the last CG, just die to it.
There's one last step after viewing the final defeat scene, which is to reload the last file, go back to the recollection room after going to the roof, and then save again. The attached is your save file with the full gallery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macarhat

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Even the brackets are unsure of themselves. Imagine if DMTL stood for "direct message translation" and it's just a back and forth between someone translating a game line by line. Hey can you tell me what this means? Okay now what does this one mean?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes