Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
I honestly don't know what to do after helping the 3 people in the school. I don't see any other prompts or anything.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Abnormal Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 652 MB/156 MB :

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man... I'm glad I didn't pay any money for this game, because if I had, I'd probably be pissed.

This game is just... bad in all aspects. It doesn't really have anything going for it. The art is mediocre. The combat has the potential to be interesting but it's balanced oddly and made worse by the random chance for gear and the inability to have proper growth on the protagonist. That's leaving aside the fact that not everyone's going to be good at those QTEs... and the ones for defending against enemy ultimate attacks are absolutely terrible.

The story has potential, but it's so poorly developed that you don't really see much of anything. The H-scenes are implemented badly and they're tedious to collect...

Oh, and can't forget the low quality OTAKU Plan translation.

All in all, 2/10 experience, wouldn't recommend wasting time on this one unless you REALLY like the whole poorly implemented abnormal status things...

Except even that's hard to enjoy, because it's not like you actually get to DO anything with those statuses. You're just forced into linear mini-storylines with a couple of binary choices, and then it's all reverted when you hit a bad-end and the thing gets added to the gallery.

Oh, and you don't get any unlock all in the gallery either. Nope. Nuh-uh. What you get is a potentially buggy set of options to let you re-run those mini-storylines to unlock the scenes yourself. Which is, uh... I suppose ok if you're really into it all... but it's not at all great if you just want to see what you missed and then pick and choose and whatnot.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
im suprised.. with the name thought there would be a corruption tag.. is this a bad end only type of game or is she the cause of everything?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes