souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Even the brackets are unsure of themselves. Imagine if DMTL stood for "direct message translation" and it's just a back and forth between someone translating a game line by line. Hey can you tell me what this means? Okay now what does this one mean?
Read the third post of the thread... Maybe use the search function for the thread as well next time...

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I did not play through it, but I believe the battle mechanics is not one of the dev's points (only a few). But it is very difficult for me to say there are organized events in this game either. You would literally "look for" sex by randomly starting the conversation with NPCs. MC is supposed to "help" her peers in her school, but some of the peers are disguised monsters. If the player decides to help them, they will lead MC to bad ending scenes, no matter what the player chooses later on.

Most scenes come with apparent "bad" choices in the conversation, leading to a "bad" ending. Those events might have nothing to do with each other. In other words, you have to jump out of the main story and get into ramifications for scenes that are dead ends for the story. Then you must return to the main story again by reloading your saving files, meaning choices are pointless for the main story; they are only used to trigger the sex scenes.

Alternatively, MC could use her ability to expose the monster and trigger the battle in the first place, then players could push the main story but lose all scenes. The premises of the story are quite weak, MC's personality is tedious(100% innocent to 100% slutty after the context " a few days later" ), and the choices are few and pointless in the bland conversation; for example, the choice of "I will keep having sex with him..." or "I will stay" is repeatedly used in the conversation for bad ending scenes(literally looking for them, because we all know what would happen).

To sum up, it is very difficult for this game to give players a sense of "progress" of anything: story or battle. And you will be looking for sex to have sex; devs demonstrate sex scenes for demonstrating sex.
I see, thank you for the review. I have decided.

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Jesus the music is distracting af, I'm just picking up cash and talking to NPCs at school and there's a raging guitar solo wailing in the background like wtf chill out

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Art looks good, and DeepL tends to be on the better side on MTL. Hopefully, the MTL doesn't hurt my eyes too much cause it looks good.
I disagree, DeepL is merely a deeper rabbit hole of the MTL. It's more based on context than contenders, yes, but because of it it's tend to give you wrong meaning of the whole sentences instead of words. It maybe a little less critical (and more funny on ocasion) for visual novels, but in other genres it's not really a good thing to have. So personally I prefer Google's service as a middle ground when I want something translated into English.

Reactions: Shimk

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I disagree, DeepL is merely a deeper rabbit hole of the MTL. It's more based on context than contenders, yes, but because of it it's tend to give you wrong meaning of the whole sentences instead of words. It maybe a little less critical (and more funny on ocasion) for visual novels, but in other genres it's not really a good thing to have. So personally I prefer Google's service as a middle ground when I want something translated into English.
Yeah, DeepL gives less word salad, but still loses so much meaning. That and the really weird thing where it constantly swaps gender pronouns when translating Japanese to English.

No MTL is really good on it's own, but between the various (free) ones available they have their uses.

Reactions: Laxard
Nov 26, 2018
Games need to have an English translation to be uploaded on the site, raw MTL is demonstrably not English in the eyes of anyone literate. Plus, some people actually care about being able to read even if you don't.
I guess you can't pick up on sarcasm very well. His entire post was making fun of the author, in a sarcastic tone.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I guess you can't pick up on sarcasm very well. His entire post was making fun of the author, in a sarcastic tone.
Thank you for your very timely input on the matter, but maybe you should've bothered reading the rest of that discussion before trying to commentate on it.

arielaol

Aug 17, 2017
just checked the internal files.... completely missing of H photos for the steam version....

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
The one posted here and the steam version are any different besides the translation? Or will this be updated with the steam version?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes