-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The game has multiple endings, there was a bug that would prevent you from getting one of the endings no matter what, even if you started a new game.
Now it's fixed but you need to start a new game.
Glad you found the bug. It would've been a lot tougher if you hadn't found it until the next-to-final release or something. I have enough fun with this game that I really don't mind restarting. :)

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys can I choose which girls are in the harem or even if I can choose just one girl? Would really like to know cause full on harem is just not for me but I do like a love triangle. Something close to Become A Rock Star.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
When in the gallery, clicking on Scenes and I can scroll up and down with the mouse wheel, but in Images I can't, I have to left click and drag on the bar.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Wow the game looks amazing. I see it has been out for only 1 year, I guess i'll wait another year before checking this out. But just to be curious, how much content is there for 1 year of development?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Wow the game looks amazing. I see it has been out for only 1 year, I guess i'll wait another year before checking this out. But just to be curious, how much content is there for 1 year of development?
Enough where you need to play it - and you will really enjoy it too. :>)

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes