moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Dont believe everything on the internet I would say.
That particular site claims it to be the "final" version of 0.5. But I highly doubt that. First of all, that crappy site's first 'upload' of the so called "0.5 final" was posted July 29 (anyone actually believe that to be 'final' lol).
Evidence 2: That "final"(according to them) version is the same size as the 'beta' we have here.

Draw your own conclusions :D (hint, it aint 0.5 final)

Reactions: rafaaa

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Dont believe everything on the internet I would say.
That particular site claims it to be the "final" version of 0.5. But I highly doubt that. First of all, that crappy site's first 'upload' of the so called "0.5 final" was posted July 29 (anyone actually believe that to be 'final' lol).
Evidence 2: That "final"(according to them) version is the same size as the 'beta' we have here.

Draw your own conclusions :D (hint, it aint 0.5 final)
Thank you for your comprehensive reply. I have deleted my message.

Reactions: moonshadow

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So basically two Main LI's do erotic shows for money.
no nudity unless you want it to have, but still a pretty huge turn-off for me personally.
could have easily been a choice that was avoidable but it isn't for some reason.
i dont know what to think of that, the game was really cool up to that point
Is there touching,Groping or are they just dancing eroticly?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I've played a bit of the new update and I noticed there's no sound? Is this an error by me or is there no sound in the new update? If the latter then that's almost criminal. The meme music and sound effects along with the cartoony exaggerated editing is what makes this game stand out. It gives the game its charm.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
I've played a bit of the new update and I noticed there's no sound? Is this an error by me or is there no sound in the new update? If the latter then that's almost criminal. The meme music and sound effects along with the cartoony exaggerated editing is what makes this game stand out. It gives the game its charm.
Patreon has been updated. The final version is coming soon. :)

Mundo Games

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
it says "bug that prevents the player from getting one of the endings" means that the path certain players were going couldnt end this version or means that a certain path has already an ending?
The game has multiple endings, there was a bug that would prevent you from getting one of the endings no matter what, even if you started a new game.
Now it's fixed but you need to start a new game.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Frankly, i don't give a dam about any like's or dislikes i have about this VN.
Bottom line is, it's an insainly Hilarious Masterpiece.
I love it!! :ROFLMAO:

Keep up the Good Work Mundo (y)

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes