faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Mundo, I am SO glad you "forced" a replay! I forgot how damned funny the early chapters were! It's so nice having an MC who isn't a whiny little bitch! Hannah "Should I call an ambulance?" MC "call a funeral home!"

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes, you do. There was a bug that I fixed and with that all saves won't work.
Sorry
what you fuck up, man? not using defaults for variables? Not including from clauses in your builds? Not using after_load special label?

:p

Fine, you twisted my arm. I'll play from the beginning.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
The story is like 40 or 50%, don't quote me on that though.
There was a bug that I accidentally discovered that would affect the endings, but now it's fixed.
That's why I mentioned the endings.
The story is far from over
Please give the mom more than one sex scene. I'm not going to point fingers, but last game like this I played was developed for years only for the mom's story to literally end after only one sex scene.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
The game says 'Fina', but has 0.51 version instead of 1.0+ and missing 'Complete' tag, does that mean it's unfinished?

Also, not gonna lie, the first game that made me genuinely laugh in a looooong time (there was a game where a girl goes to address 'the elephant in the room' and camera panned to an actual hitherto elephant standing in the room with 'sad elephant noises' caption) and I really, really like it. I hope I will not get (too) disappointed...

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
The game says 'Fina', but has 0.51 version instead of 1.0+ and missing 'Complete' tag, does that mean it's unfinished?
Many games release for example version 0.3 beta then 0.3 final or something like that correcting the bugs and adding last minute things to the 0.3 version, then comes a 0.4 beta and a 0.4 final, and so on and so forth. But no, the game isn't either completed nor left unfinished.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Many games release for example version 0.3 beta then 0.3 final or something like that correcting the bugs and adding last minute things to the 0.3 version, then comes a 0.4 beta and a 0.4 final, and so on and so forth. But no, the game isn't either completed nor left unfinished.
Usually this is done with further numbers, like 0.31 or 0.4.1.3.12.2231.2... etc.

nor left unfinished.
...yet ;)

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Yesterday i finished playing the version 0.5 Beta, ( now downloading 0.5 final) and i just had to come here to share what i think about the game (which i rarely do)

-The renders and animations (which its not the best feature of the game for me, but i know its very important for many people) are very good, it can compete with some of the most popular games in this site
-What makes the game stand out the most its that the characters make it a literal joke, its very comical (for my sense of humor at least) from all the games that i played (dont know how many but theres been a lot since i started at 2017-18) every game tryies for you the player to take seriously what happening in the story and the characters, but most of the times the characters and the story are somewhat doll and quite repetitive, altho Mundo does falls into some of the most classic (and overused) Mechanics like moving into a new city, elder pretentious Elder sister, naive younger sister, and mom who doesnt has sex, Mundo brings some really funny and comical twist and turns into the table, it seems to me that the game its inspired, by cartoons, and ecchi/comedy anime
-The Characters are something else, i trully really like the characters My favorite character its Hannah bc its the most the most cartoonish of them all, Lucy its very comecial at times too, i had a blast when they were summoing the demon, and when they were playing striptape, also the girls are beautiful, very tasteful and peculiar, Really love Evelyn its realy hot, and it does look mature enough to be a Milf. Another character that its ALWAYS overlooked in every game that i played, its the dad, the dad never get any attention at all, The dad character of this game its by far my favorite dad character of all the games that i have played he its also very funny in the first part of the game.
-The Story its interesting by the way its being told, its narrated by the MC from a point in the future during a interrogation

The only details that i would critize about the game it's that (for my taste) there isnt enough build up, the things advace a little too fast with the girls, i like it more when theres more seduction in between the characters, and that the taboo breaks little by little, also that Evelyn hasnt taken a lot of time in the screen, we as players doesnt really know her. and last but not least is that the sex scenes can be a little short, BUT it is still a really great game

Just wanted recognize and to thanks Mundo Games for his amazing work!! Truly cant wait for more, its a shame that the game doesnt gets the attentions it deserves.

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
Just played all the way through current version. Overall like it.

My main complaint is killing off one of the ninja twins (Lily), and the one I preferred...with both could have best of both worlds...extreme sadage

Another is in some scenes characters teeth can appear black/very off color. Noticed it most of the time with Ember. Reminds me of a junkie of homeless person's teeth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Two important questions. First of all, as usual in this game, what a marvel of an update. It never disappoints. I love this game.

Now, my doubts... Spoiler, just in case,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in advance, and again, top tier game.
I would like to know this as well as i want to reject the offer as she is probably my least favorite character

4.30 star(s) 206 Votes