critter

Jun 9, 2017
My saves from 0.4 didn't work proper so I started a new game.
But now 0.5 tells me the end of this version, when moms corruption is at 11 and sis isn't corrupted yet. :mad::'(

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Won't start another new game again, if there's so little new content.

Very inconvenient to always have to start a new game, especially when there's not much new.

Seems like lazy programming if I think of all the Ren'py games were you can simply continue your saves.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Won't start another new game again, if there's so little new content.

Very inconvenient to always have to start a new game, especially when there's not much new.

Seems like lazy programming if I think of all the Ren'py games were you can simply continue your saves.
Exactly.

In other games once you have to start over, it's at least because of new variables that could destroy the game and most devs throw them in from the start, because they have a clear view when and how they are going to use them.

Reactions: proximus and botc76
D

Deleted member 42

Is this game worth at all? reading these posts doesn't seem too good

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
After so long,... no story progression, no corruption,... basically just some pics on these brief events that really don't matter and should be there as fluff to begin with.

Reactions: ait123 and proximus

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
how would someone go about making this for mac? i saw someone post it and made it seem really simple. or could someone do it for me?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

No point in asking for a save DEV from what I see is lazy and doesn't make old saves work with new versions so you have to start over every single time a new update comes out.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
For me it is an pretty bad game nothing to do just "main story and corruption" you can't "talk" with mom or sis how is this a game when you can't even start small talk with someone...

Reactions: moudy

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
0.02:
cheat code(let's you change btween love and domination route at will via cheat menu): poweroverwhelming
Hello that password poweroverwhelming dont work ver 5 must be for an older ver i'm going up not backwards i need ver 5 password asap fix no need it now i got it ver 5 code conquest - worked

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
But after corruption sister the game finish? Only scene bath living and scene repetitive with mom and sister. The cheat code is wrong? Thanks

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes