DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Is the dev for this game, by any chance here and active? I'd love to talk to them. This game has a hell of a lot of potential, but having played it through to it's current stopping point it seems to be in dire need of a writer. I've given MotH a lot of shit for being a game wherein the use of grind replaces story, but that was before I played this.

Reactions: Darkaura

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I have to say I'm really disappointed in this update.

The dev has been saying that this is gonna be the update to wait for so I have given him the benefit of doubt so far, but just a few scenes added and the whole explore thing that we waited for was just a few scenes wit mom and sis on couch or doing yoga and a few scenes of both in shower.

Progress has been slow and I can forgive that up to a point because he does not have many patreons so he probably has real life job as well, but from September, all we have are kissing and handjob from mom, and kiss, handjob, footjob and boobjob from sis.

On top of that, the story is not that perfect and not really dived anything into except from the intro.

I'm really disappointed and considering to stop supporting him.

Reactions: Onysko

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
He changes the cheat code every time... now I could be nice.... but why should I? ;)

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
There was a bug regarding the shower scene with sis. That has now been fixed and can be found
Edit: You have to download the whole game again, it's not "just" the bugfix

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
"I have the power to make women my slaves, so i will use that power to make my sister seduce my dad"
legit, who writes this shit? no one would ever think this way.

game dev's coming up with worse and worse ways to implement stupid ass cuck shit in their game.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Important Note: Older version saves are not compatible
usually means for me to try that no one notices that the game is not more than 2 or 3 minutes more content and what I've noticed so commented on that seems to be the case
pity about the game :(

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Where in the heck are the yoga events?
Random chance in Living room.... Not that great though to be honest

edit:
ohh I forgot one thing.... Save files from 0.4 COULD work... not guaranteed though (dev said that in a comment)

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes