kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
It's another update that adds practically nothing? Urgh. I think I'll just forget this game exists for half a year, then maybe it'll be somewhat worthwile.

I like the concept (even if commonplace, it's exactly my fetish) and the models and scene composition is decent, but we had four fucking releases and there's no content for more than half the girls he introduced (which happen to be the ones I'm actually interested in).

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
It's another update that adds practically nothing? Urgh. I think I'll just forget this game exists for half a year, then maybe it'll be somewhat worthwile.

I like the concept (even if commonplace, it's exactly my fetish) and the models and scene composition is decent, but we had four fucking releases and there's no content for more than half the girls he introduced (which happen to be the ones I'm actually interested in).
I kinda agree with you. Little new content every time but at least there are some progress, even though it is little, but then again, we can't expect much when he only gets 200 per month.

He's been blasting that 0.05 is gonna be "the thing" so I'll be patient until then and think about my subscription after that.

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
0.04 is out

I'd rather not give this guy $10 until I know what his endgame plan is. I'm rather cheap these days ever since BB went down the shitter.
BB as in "Big brother" whats wrong with it? I know the latest patch is rather filler and supposed to start new subplots, but its still decent.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Yes - I'll try a new game. TY
Great :)

Also, some of the text is the same so you can skip through alot by just holding down ctrl (on windows) to fast forward. I guess only changes are when new variables are being generated.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
I know... I feel like I should get daz3D, a couple of models to render and go to town. I am proficient in English, so that's gotta be worth a few grand a month at least, right? And everybody loves stick figures, just until I figure out the 3D stuff. Easy peasy!

I tried that, first with Poser, then with Daz. All I can say is either I have the artistic abilities of a sea slug, or it is a lot harder than it looks. Or both! ;)

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes