Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Chapter 3
Update Absolute Power v0.03 for Pc shared by @Sjoher :
Working on mirrors:​
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Important Note: Older version saves are not compatible

@Sjoher Do u know the changelog, maybe?

Last edited:
May 5, 2017
Its a truly unlikable that good vn or rpg games take a lot of time to come final version...so it is a demo and with 700 mb above i will wait for more versions and want it to success

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
This game has potential , but ill wait for an update or ten more...

freezstyle

Aug 10, 2016
sis_corrupt=xx
mom_corrupt=xx
you_power=xx

edit:

-----------------------------------
>> only one of both options <<
-----------------------------------
v2momprogress=False/True
v3sisprogress=False/True
v2researchcomplete=False/True
v2momfistkiss=False/True
v3sisfirstkiss=False/True
etc..

simply lock for more ingame and then
strg +d under option variable viewer

Last edited:
Reactions: Neuvell

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
A bit of a grind fiesta but i think this game got potential, its a poor knockoff of DOD and Corruption, however if we talk about holding up in terms of story and renders, DOD blows away this and any other games in this forum to smithereens(except DMD)x'D(surprisingly enough its my opinion don't get your sweet pride twisted). So i will cut this dev some slack and wont compare it with such a masterpiece nonetheless i would say MrC will have a real competition now since for the past few months he is delivering with piss poor slacky updates. :FuckYea:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Retired123

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
A bit of a grind fiesta but i think this game got potential, its a poor knockoff of DOD and Corruption
Funny you say that as DoD and Corruption, while maybe similar themes, are two completely different style games (one a linear story, one open sandbox)

Honestly if it's a knockoff of both, then I'm on board though. I like milfs, and I like the idea of mind control, so as long as it doesn't suck I generally like all the good hypno games (previously mentioned, The Gift Reloaded, Lust Town, etc). That being said I'm 100% with you on cutting the dev some slack. I just checked the other day and DoD gets about 22k per month from patreon, so it SHOULD be head and shoulders above most of these games.

But on to the main reason I came into this thread, I've seen this game but avoided it because I generally avoud most early builds. So how much content does 0.3 have?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes