U

User_10739

Was able to kiss Mom a couple of times but that was it, went to Library but when I try to go to Living Room or do anything else he just wants to go to sleep... Kind of a shitty update...

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Not much to bother with. You corrupt your mom 5 times for a kiss and 10 times for a handjob and that is all there is atm.

I think I would've waited on an update if I was the dev. Not a very good update in terms of content. Probably get some more mundane interactions with people other than the mom and it would look at least competent. You wouldn't even have to add a lot of images at that point, 5 or 10 at most.

Jun 8, 2017
Now don't get me wrong I enjoyed playing what little was here but I'll never understand the people who write these stories... I have an amazing and dangerous power that I know lots people are after, I have a great Idea! lets tell my "friend" all about this huge secret cause absolutely nothing could possibly go wrong and he totally won't want me to use it for his benefit or try to steal it. As soon as two people know something it isn't a secret anymore. Not to mention the whole reason he went to the friends house was to use a computer....when he was just at a library yesterday which now a days usually have dozens of computers that are free to use and they can't be linked to him. It seems absolute power makes you an absolute idiot. lol

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Now don't get me wrong I enjoyed playing what little was here but I'll never understand the people who write these stories... I have an amazing and dangerous power that I know lots people are after, I have a great Idea! lets tell my "friend" all about this huge secret cause absolutely nothing could possibly go wrong and he totally won't want me to use it for his benefit or try to steal it. As soon as two people know something it isn't a secret anymore. Not to mention the whole reason he went to the friends house was to use a computer....when he was just at a library yesterday which now a days usually have dozens of computers that are free to use and they can't be linked to him. It seems absolute power makes you an absolute idiot. lol
+1 besides his friend has a hot girlfriend already knowing the MC can corrupt woman would make him a bit anxious about his GF right?

Personnally i would have loved more sex already for a first draft some voyeurism on the very least. Giving a good incentive to sub. And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
opening up the directory I see a few things that interest me. There's a line for the mom being pregnant. As for console commands, one I found is you_power = x which affects corruption power, x being the number you want and another is cheat_trigger = True to enable the cheats if you don't know the code. to get the directory just open the console and type dir()

The directory works with most Ren'Py games and usually commands are near the bottom of the list.

Reactions: xןʞ

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hello out there
I´m a new guy, and i like to ask
Sorry to ask.... But are there more cheatcode for Absolute Power, there include all Family and the rest for the mother to do
Thanks Per

Reactions: james lovell

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
From Patreon site:
RELEASE DATES

V0.03 for 10$+ = December 2, 2017
V0.03 for 5$+ = December 9, 2017
V0.03 public release = December 23, 2017

Reactions: freezstyle
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes