cami12

May 3, 2017
Just one kissing and a handjob scene for Mom and for Sister, too. Both dominate and seduction route..
Too much clicking at the moment for the scenes. But it has potential.

U

User_10739

console commands just seem to reset...

NVM, the secret is you_power must = sis_corrupt + mom_corrupt

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Funny you say that as DoD and Corruption, while maybe similar themes, are two completely different style games (one a linear story, one open sandbox)

Honestly if it's a knockoff of both, then I'm on board though. I like milfs, and I like the idea of mind control, so as long as it doesn't suck I generally like all the good hypno games (previously mentioned, The Gift Reloaded, Lust Town, etc). That being said I'm 100% with you on cutting the dev some slack. I just checked the other day and DoD gets about 22k per month from patreon, so it SHOULD be head and shoulders above most of these games.

But on to the main reason I came into this thread, I've seen this game but avoided it because I generally avoud most early builds. So how much content does 0.3 have?
Lol to your utter dismay not much really just a bit of smooching and an awkward handjob from mom and when you try to progress the storyline dev message pops up as you have reached the final part of the update, might take atleast few more months to get decent chunk of action, from what i've seen so far devs like Inceton, MrC, Mrzz, Gumdropgames and guys like him who are coming into the scene from the hype of seeing high grossing games like DOD, DMD, Big Brother....cares more about money than the game itself. I have noticed them going stingy over the months like a considerable decline in quality of the story itself and size of each update falling short every month. For some reason i believe their sole existence is to milk the poor patrons who are too naive to see the treachery they are suffering for months.

Reactions: Escape

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I'm guessing he's talking about how they sit/lay down etc while giving/receiving foot jobs from the models he's using

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
he remove footjobs because he find any "Poses" for it. What does he mean by poses?
Hes likely pirated copies of models/poses for the program Daz3D, theres not a lot of websites out there that lets you download Daz3D stuff without being shady as fuck.

Hes likely not positioning characters on his own, hes most likely using pre-made poses that private artists sell to try and make a buck.

Incase you dont know what the term "poses" means however, it means that a 3D model has a skeleton, the skeleton used by Daz3D is pretty universal, so if an artist makes 1 pose, it should fit almost all humanoid 3D characters sold on Daz3Ds site since the artist poses the skeleton, not the model itself.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Except Daz makes changes to the models between model versions so a lot of poses break. ie Genesis 8 has more bones than Genesis 3, and Genesis 3 has more bones than Genesis 2. Also unless you are using the poses on the character they were designed for Genesis 8 versus Victor 8, or Stephanie 8, or Michael 8, etc. the pose will have to be adjusted. Same applies to an extent if the characters are morphed from the Daz defaults, the greater the morphs in most cases, the greater the adjustments to the pose needs to be. Daz has to make their money somehow, lol.

There are however conversion scripts to update a Genesis 3 pose to work on a Genesis 8 character, but they do not always work well.

Either way not adding a scene because the author cannot find pre-made poses is just being lazy. Anyone can make their own poses with a bit of time. Only have to make the pose once, as you can save a pose to be reusable.

On a side note, does the click to advance storyline annoy anyone else. Drives me nuts, there are a lot better ways to progress the storyline.

Reactions: Damian4201974

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Just to let you know, there is a poll going on about changing the mother and aunt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. I hope I did not screw this up somehow.

Reactions: asd33asd33

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Just to clarify before someone starts asking for v0.04.... it has not been released yet. What is said on patreon about it being v0.04 for all Patreons, is actually the release for v0.03 for all patreon. The change-log presented and the link is all for v0.03, so we have to wait abit for v0.04 to be released (it's probably just a typo that will be fixed soon).

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pagliano
U

User_17502

Not a bad start to a game considering the dev is not a master of Daz like the rest. He seems to understand that he should listen to his patrons and communicate with them. While it is very similar to other games I hope he can distinguish himself from the rest in some way. So far I like where he is going and would like to follow his progress.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
0.04 is out

I'd rather not give this guy $10 until I know what his endgame plan is. I'm rather cheap these days ever since BB went down the shitter.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes