myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's hard to fear someone who can't even seem to be able to afford a good pair of suspenders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With time, you will be able to allow the women you corrupt to channel your power and corrupt any man you want.

After reading that I was like why why would I do that I am only interested in the girls and will not be doing anything with any male.

Reactions: verzauberung

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
It's hard to fear someone who can't even seem to be able to afford a good pair of suspenders.

With time, you will be able to allow the women you corrupt to channel your power and corrupt any man you want.

After reading that I was like why why would I do that I am only interested in the girls and will not be doing anything with any male.
You could ofcourse use the men as your army, in order to concour the world, like any other villian.

Reactions: dussalant

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If only that were true and they would only be used for helping you build your empire but I'm guessing it's more about you being able to share the girls with them if you look at the variables for the game you'll see ones like dad_share Daryl_share I don't see a Brad_share so he must not be in the game but I think I remember something about Brad being totaled in a car accident:closedeyesmile:.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The brother at one spot talked about using Jessica to corrupt the dad. Why woulnd't you use someone you don't give a shit about and only meet the person to corrupt them enough to send to the dad and then they are gone.

Sister domination foot job scene is wrong. When the brother cums it switches to the seduction foot job cum scene. It has the correct dialogue just wrong picture.

Reactions: verzauberung

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017

You could have them do things that you don't have the time, patience, energy, etc. to do, or have them work and give you the money they make.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ As I stated in a post above there are variables dad_share Daryl_share which means you are probably going to have to share girls with them and the brother already talked about using Jessica to corrupt the dad.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Are there any specific Walkthrought for the all games Please
The game is pretty much straight i mean you corrupt mom then advance story corrupt mom advance story till dad shows up then do Sister. no walk through needed. and if you need a walk through for that then well. Never mind i will be good.

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Okay ...... Thanks so much ..... Hi i also have a codecheat but i can´t make it Work .... poweroverwhelming .... i try that code with lilly but its not Work, is it a fail code

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

That's because it gets changed each update I can't remember what it was but if you use the search bar in the top right hand corner and put code in it turn off search titles only and turn on search this thread only you should be able to find it.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
There is not a cheat or a mod for prevent to start the game from the beginning? It's very annoying..
there isnt enough to even worry about starting over yet. and you dont need any cheats or mods geez people. I hope there will be enough one day to worry about starting over since i think this game is awsome so far. some bugs still like when the sister is giving the footjob dom route and you get the other one but still.

May 5, 2017
Not much of content for the game to be 800mb+ and had expectation of the game before downloading by going through the cover and plot but....to my utter disappointment found it lame:idontcare:no offense Dev you tried but enough for the game to in popular taglist :) the 3dcg is nice well rendered but change mc face plz i wana punch his face
As for the more knowledge for peps i found sop far till the version 0.04 i could corrupt mom and got scene from kissing of mom till blowjob i didn't go farther because i thought that's all this version has to offer (correct me if i missed anything) ty.:cool:

Reactions: Darkaura

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Corrupt mom then when you can't corrupt anymore progress story with her and repeat corrupting till dad returns then start corrupting sister.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
The seduction route crushes... I can go through with the domination route but the seduction route id full of bugs.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Search the thread for the word code using the top right hand search box and turn off search titles only and turn on search this thread only and then look at the newest posts till you find the new code. The cheat code changes.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes