Sep 4, 2017
sound like dreem of desire
Woman on the right is the mother from Dream of desire and the one on the left is the mothers friend from Lovely guests.
the first scene you literally wake up in your mothers bed from DOD and the kitchen is the same. sigh
Edit: Nvm the one on the left is not from Lovely guests, but im pretty sure i have fucked her somewhere in the last 4 weeks.. hmm

Last edited:

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Woman on the right is the mother from Dream of desire and the one on the left is the mothers friend from Lovely guests.
the first scene you literally wake up in your mothers bed from DOD and the kitchen is the same. sigh
nice shot bro

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
You know, I don't necessarily mind if the dev is reusing plotlines (the mind-control/corruption plotline is one that I'm okay with revisiting in various scenarios) and even models if those models are hot.

That being said I'll probably hold off on checking this out until at least a 0.2, just a personal policy of mine

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Edit: Nvm the one on the left is not from Lovely guests, but im pretty sure i have fucked her somewhere in the last 4 weeks.. hmm
Left model is the older sister from The Artifact. The one next to her is (I think) either the mom or sister from Incest Adventure.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Left model is the older sister from The Artifact. The one next to her is (I think) either the mom or sister from Incest Adventure.
At some point, including myself of course, we should be preocupied by the fact that we already seen all the models dozen of times. Plus, when you recognize the bedroom from "whatever mind control blurp" or the kitchen of 'gonna nailed all my relatives blop", well it's TIME TO GO OUT more, hahaha.

Too much tryed out :)

Sep 4, 2017
At some point, including myself of course, we should be preocupied by the fact that we already seen all the models dozen of times. Plus, when you recognize the bedroom from "whatever mind control blurp" or the kitchen of 'gonna nailed all my relatives blop", well it's TIME TO GO OUT more, hahaha.

Too much tryed out :)
Yeah we really need a refresh of assets, its getting a bit stupid tbh:D
The bathroom is from Lovely Guests^^

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
Not bad of a start. I know it's a DoD knock off but that can't be a bad thing. Fooking love that game.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The problem with some of these models isn't that they're from DAZ 3D. That's fine in itself since it offers a ton of flexibility (if you're willing to pay for the necessary resources). The problem is when the developer just straight up uses some of the most standard models with minimal (if any) modification. Even that can be all right as long as it's an obscure model, but that's often not the case.

I like Dreams of Desire, but the model choice for the mom stands out as exceptionally unambitious. It's straight up the Victoria model from DAZ, which is the base model everyone is expected to own if they want to do much with the application. You're not supposed to use it on its own, but it can form an excellent part of a "gene pool" for original character designs. Victoria forms the basis for some of the models in my game too, but I doubt anyone would be able to tell. If people recognize the mother from DoD in Absolute Power, that means yet another dev is using the Victoria model pretty much straight out of the box, and that honestly lights up all kinds of red alerts for me.

Devs: Stop using Victoria without modifying it significantly. Yes, that means changing the face. Scaling up the model's tits and ass doesn't count. Let's try not to sully DAZ as a tool.

/rant

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
V0.02 was released for $10 tier Patrons in October 31st. I don't have access to it so I can't share but I figured I should mention that progress is being made.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Was wondering where this game went :D happy to see it survived the PPurge :D

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Now, any idea where are we supposed to use the cheat code?
Thanks

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes