4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Everytime I see an installer in this website, I always asked myself.

"Did you backup your save files? Did you save the list of mods you installed for your Terraria/MineCraft/Stardew Valley/etcetera etcetera....."

But, seriously. Isn't it more transparent to have a ".rar/.zip" or any archive format?

Reactions: Blueshift

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AbyssOfPleasure-0.1.2Remastered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
ah yes...the classic strategy of game-developing of "fixing something that it wasn't broken, ultimately ruining everything in the process"

the game became unplayable...you use stamina to attack and run, turning the game into a walking-through-swamps simulator, making it way too action for no real purpose other than i don't know? Losing Subscribers maybe... then we have lost content because...? Unknown to me and i'm not a patreon, maybe it was stated there...but damn the dev really hates his game..

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
ah yes...the classic strategy of game-developing of "fixing something that it wasn't broken, ultimately ruining everything in the process"

the game became unplayable...you use stamina to attack and run, turning the game into a walking-through-swamps simulator, making it way too action for no real purpose other than i don't know? Losing Subscribers maybe... then we have lost content because...? Unknown to me and i'm not a patreon, maybe it was stated there...but damn the dev really hates his game..
haven't played the new versions of this but from what you're saying it reminds me of when saria reclaimed turned itself into a card battler.

lelouchbor

Jun 25, 2020

u just don't know the trick, this game is not the game where u just press shift and mindlessly run, u should just dash - tap the shift not hold it, the character will eventually become very fast and I think it has equal speed to when u hold shift (even better because hold shift will let u run a small distance while dash will let u restore stamina and like doesn't cost u any stamina if u dash so u can dash like forever). The combat system is also not that hard either, it is even easier because u can spam fireball while your mana is very large or u can just use sword because the only monster I feel hard to kill by sword surprisingly is the slime so my trick is use spell for those slimes and sword for other

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
haven't played the new versions of this but from what you're saying it reminds me of when saria reclaimed turned itself into a card battler.
On discord i compared it to Skyrim but much less cost-effective, what i mean: don't have enough stamina(aka the green bar in Skyrim) to be able to attack and run properly at the same time, and the regeneration of stamina is a bit too slow

u just don't know the trick, this game is not the game where u just press shift and mindlessly run, u should just dash - tap the shift not hold it, the character will eventually become very fast and I think it has equal speed to when u hold shift (even better because hold shift will let u run a small distance while dash will let u restore stamina and like doesn't cost u any stamina if u dash so u can dash like forever). The combat system is also not that hard either, it is even easier because u can spam fireball while your mana is very large or u can just use sword because the only monster I feel hard to kill by sword surprisingly is the slime so my trick is use spell for those slimes and sword for other
Missed the point but to be fair i was too subtle: the game passed from being playable with one hand(because the previous version was mouse-compatible) to being played with two, which is kind of annoying because i think it's downgrade, it's must less relaxed, and too dynamic but in a very complicate way, which is not something that the average f95-user wants for a nsfw-game...

and yes, i knew about such trick, i discovered it by playing the first release of the remaster and still i'm not cool with it, it's so uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Futamania

The Slithy Tove

Mar 17, 2018
View attachment 2997395

Overview:
Evil reigns in the world, most of the human kingdoms are enslaved by the forces of darkness,
and those that remain are defending with their last strength.
People make up legends about ancient artifacts called "Onems". It is said that if you collect them all,
then you can gain complete control over the forces of darkness.
There are rumors that this is just a fairy tale to calm people down.
The witch Erina travels through the ancient abyss where all the monsters are rumored to come from.
The old witches convinced her that the "onem" legend was not just a legend. On her way,
she will have to meet a lot of monsters and just bad people...
But the witch does not yet suspect that something is wrong with her...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-26
Release Date: 2023-10-22
Developer: Jpegsama
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2 Remastered
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Installer): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Old Build
SasugaRyzeSama thanks for the link

View attachment 2997271 View attachment 2997275 View attachment 2997272 View attachment 2997276 View attachment 2997273
FFS. F5 reloads a new game. Really?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes