4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 3094912

This game was already fucked up after "remaster". I'm not sure what dev has in mind. Not player good experience I'm sure.
i'm hoping it's a joke, like the dev saw my comments about how i believe he turned the game into a 2d-version of dark souls and decided to make a "serious meme"(= something that would trigger me XD) out of it XD

Reactions: Alkasal

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
i was waiting for more updates to finally play this game and now i find a remaster damn...

Has the game lost content like succulence 2 remaster?

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
That bar job rape thing escalated way too fucking quickly. It's such a whiplash that it doesn't even feel like anything.

zack1018715

May 2, 2022
I guess the modes only changes the amount of damage the player receives. Since I picked the easiest mode expecting I can kill the mobs with one hit and didn't expect them to also be that fast especially the slimes they were fast and buggy for me. This game is not worth it right now. I would recommend waiting for major updates and clean ups of this game before playing.

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
i was waiting for more updates to finally play this game and now i find a remaster damn...

Has the game lost content like succulence 2 remaster?
yeah, only some of the content in the first town is still there, the second scenes when being defeated by goblins and slimes and talking to npcs in the defeat area was removed. though theres 2 new scenes (one with miner in the mines, and a dog in the flower collection quest.

• Sad
Reactions: Fakecrash

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
um... for 1 year of dev, the game is very small (
i made 5 versions of the game, then went for a remake..so yeah the game is small because the dev is remaking everything...no idea why(ask him) but the fans here are split 50/50: half of us think that the remake is a stupid idea, and the other half is trying to be as nice as possible about it

qq49

Feb 1, 2022
i made 5 versions of the game, then went for a remake..so yeah the game is small because the dev is remaking everything...no idea why(ask him) but the fans here are split 50/50: half of us think that the remake is a stupid idea, and the other half is trying to be as nice as possible about it
well.... if remake takes a lot of time + not adding content - no sense in such remake .... If it was something like new game engine \ performance update (in case prev version had issues) - make sense....
I see the game 1st time and unfortunately, only 1 conclusion: good, but small, for 1 year - very small, even keeping in mind remake

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
well.... if remake takes a lot of time + not adding content - no sense in such remake .... If it was something like new game engine \ performance update (in case prev version had issues) - make sense....
I see the game 1st time and unfortunately, only 1 conclusion: good, but small, for 1 year - very small, even keeping in mind remake
the main differences:

1st- the events so far and the MC's origins(in the original version she is just a witch and her mom sent her on a quest to become a better/stronger witch)
2nd- the combat system: in the original it was the classic turn-based rpg, now is basically janky dark soul/skyrim(must keep an eye on stamina because physical attacks and running deplete the stamina)

Last edited:
Reactions: qq49
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes