4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Jpegsama

Sep 26, 2019
Gentlemen, it is very sad that many people do not like rebuild, but I do not lose heart and continue to do my projects.
Unfortunately, I release updates whenever possible, because I still go to job IRL, after all, I didn't choose where I was born, and life in my country is not easy. I am silent about the laws that may apply to me, that's why I work only for a foreign audience, I would like to use more convenient platforms for you, such as patreon or fanbox, but i can't because of the sanctions. And also can't do something with steam. I am a creative person who has never wished harm to anyone, I am a little cut off from the rest of the world, and all I wanted to do was share asses and tits with the world. I'm not interested in politics. It's not that I'm crying, I'm just chatting with you about common things.

Now as for the game.
I read the forum when I have the opportunity and find various comments.
Things like the f5 button, which restarts the game or the menu has gone wrong somewhere, things that no one fixes in other rpg maker projects. But for some reason, no one writes that in the prologue location it was possible to walk on the textures of trees and all sorts of things that I didn't catch up on.

Pregnancy mechanics have not been added yet, I do not yet know when it will be added. But I've already figured out how to implement it.

Especially for people who don't want to play, I've added an easy mode and knockout potion.

I'm trying to diversify the combat system as much as possible, in the last update, I changed the battle behavior of all enemies.
If there are people here who can fix or add something, then the game uses chrono engine plugin for abs. You can always send scripts on or boosty.

I saw messages from a person who wrote that I was milking my subscribers.
1. The subscriber counter on busty shows not how many people are subscribed to me at the moment for money, but all who have ever bought a subscription. Even those who have long since run out of it. I don't have many real subscribers.
2. It's strange to see such a message at all if you download the game for free.

I saw a message that a person doesn't like that the game has become dark. It's a pity that this is the case, but I can say that the game will have bright locations in future.

All the coolest hentai scenes will be restored in the rebuild and expanded with pixel art animation(I have already restored many of them), and of course there will be many new ones, I'm already adding them a little bit!

I'm developing the game alone, I don't have any team. As you can see, updates are released every month, and sometimes even twice a month. I'm interested, don't worry. However, the only thing I can't fix is the character moving diagonally(chrono engine) ~
I even tried to get a programmer friend involved, but he couldn't do it.

I also regularly practice drawing in order to make a new game with hand-drawn graphics and characters in the future!

Thank you for playing my game! Thank for the feedback! Please don't upload the game too fast! Make long intervals please!

4.png

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Guys....i didnt notice "installer", didnt double-click, just right click+unpack, no problem so far. when i checked back here and saw your cries for "without installer"---yes if i doubleclick windows doesnt like it. right click+unpack.

Reactions: Alkasal
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes