4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

lelouchbor

Jun 25, 2020
lol, why does the dev keep releasing it as exe file, if he keeps doing that then he should try to figure out a way so the firewall/antivirus will not recognize it as a threat anymore, it may be a fail recognize but we don't know if it truly a threat or not

Sep 12, 2021
lol, why does the dev keep releasing it as exe file, if he keeps doing that then he should try to figure out a way so the firewall/antivirus will not recognize it as a threat anymore, it may be a fail recognize but we don't know if it truly a threat or not
I mean, he does release it as a normal zip to download too, but I can't be bothered to throw both of them here, so I do the one that is the first one linked, which is exe. Now, you shouldn't be downloading unknown exes from the internet and running them, that's a smarter approach than doing that without thinking. But do some thinking, it is just self-contained rar extractor, as in, a normal rar with the add-on that extracts it where you point it, and any false positives from shovelware indian antivirus that can't isolate a file, or set of them, directly on the machine so it screams about anything remotely sussy won't change that.

Okay, I guess I can put in some effort once in a while. Here, rar for 0.1.5 for you all:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
same on my firewall wuts happening here :^o
As Sasuga explained: windows does not trust self-extracting exe files, even though it should be safe, and has provided alternative mega link with just the rar if you're worried.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Not gonna lie, I like it. A lot.

Whenever I see revision I get apprehensive because of previous experiences with that kind of dev, but it feels good to see a firm foundation for a game that already looked good to begin with. The rebuild is great, it has the same potential as its previous iteration has.

I hope the rebuild continues, it feels a lot more 'knowing what it wants to be' than the previous one.

BlueAce

Nov 10, 2019
Kind of curious; for this rebuild will it be designed with touch controls in mind or be able to map different buttons for custom purposes?

Holysans

Mar 29, 2021
Thanks lord, jpegsama finally add the new scenes other than insects. I am ok with both remastered and origin (thanks jpegsama) but I have entomophobia. Because of that the last update really like. Every time I was in the mood, the moment I saw the insects, I got turned down.

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
So how do I finish the slippery cave quest? She keeps saying there's something in the dungeon (I'm assuming she's referring to the one where the game started) but I just can't go back there no matter how many times I tried. :(
Any help would be appreciated! :)

Sep 12, 2021
So how do I finish the slippery cave quest? She keeps saying there's something in the dungeon (I'm assuming she's referring to the one where the game started) but I just can't go back there no matter how many times I tried. :(
Any help would be appreciated! :)
No, that's not the one. You must go to the horse in town and enter world map, the slippery cave is north from town, completly different location.

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
No, that's not the one. You must go to the horse in town and enter world map, the slippery cave is north from town, completly different location.
Lol I already did that actually and it's how I got to the point where she keeps saying "My gut tells me there's something in the dungeon" whenever I interact with the door at the end of that "Slippery Cave"

Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
There are three braziers there. When you hit one with fireball, it ignites, and the door opens only when all three are lit.
I feel so stupid rn cause usually I'd try all kinds of shit before giving up but the one time I'm too lazy to even bother it turns out it's that simple? Bruh moment XD
Well, anyways, thanks a lot for the help! :)

Reactions: SasugaRyzeSama
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes