4.30 star(s) 21 Votes
Sep 12, 2021
I dkn if it is just me but i feel that the game is just too hard. You can't spam range attacks because it depletes your mana, and it is very difficult to avoid enemies attack when you go in for melee.

Anyone have any hints on how beat the enemies in game ?
There are easy and very easy modes which increases your stats, so you can cast more spells as you will have more mana, and mana potions are cheap and easily craftable, so have a few for good measure. Also - every single enemy has a wind-up before attack, either graphical or a sound. After making attack, the enemy won't attack for a short while, so you can always bait out first attack, then go in for few meele strikes and bail out before next one comes. Repeat till enemy dead. Do bear in mind some enemies do more than one strike per attack, like wolves or facehuggers. Upgrading sword with iron and souls will decrease the energy cost of you swinging, so you can dash close, hit enemy and dash out without worrying about running out of stamina half-way.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I actually have one. I just got to take the time to learn how to use it, lol. Muggles up my old brain.
I have a generic Bluetooth controller and it just worked out of the box with this game. In fact, most (all?) RPG Maker games work with controllers automatically.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Does the game look like the screenshots? They look to be pretty low quality, i hope the games scenes look a lot better.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Does the game look like the screenshots? They look to be pretty low quality, i hope the games scenes look a lot better.
Yes, the game looks exactly like the screenshots. The dev apparently used some kind of filter that gives the appearance of low color image.

I don't like it, but it honestly doesn't ruin the game or anything.

Reactions: Alkasal

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I don't know what the hell is wrong with this Boosty. I tried subscribing to him and it rejected my credit card. I never had my CC rejected in those services, and I'm currently supporting creators on Patreon, Ci-en, DLsite, Pixiv Fanbox and even Fantia. But this Boosty seems to have something off.

I guess I will also wait for a hero then...

Aug 28, 2021
I don't know what the hell is wrong with this Boosty. I tried subscribing to him and it rejected my credit card. I never had my CC rejected in those services, and I'm currently supporting creators on Patreon, Ci-en, DLsite, Pixiv Fanbox and even Fantia. But this Boosty seems to have something off.

I guess I will also wait for a hero then...
His page have cyrillic on it, maybe he's russian and can't use Bootsy banking system (In changelog he spoke of sanctions about a lighting system he can't pay)

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes