4.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Okay the Hobgoblin traps are fucking pissing me off. Is there a way to see them beforehand or do I need to get caught all the time and then slowly escape only to get caught again. Few times fine but I can't even find the Hobgoblin at this point.

Reactions: slowman

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Okay the Hobgoblin traps are fucking pissing me off. Is there a way to see them beforehand or do I need to get caught all the time and then slowly escape only to get caught again. Few times fine but I can't even find the Hobgoblin at this point.
just dont walk on grass

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
God I hope there's permanent bad ends for this game.
Yup, I'd love that.

For now all that happens is the "Oh, it was all a dream" cliché...

THEN AGAIN, there seems to be something off about this game. Something a bit more mysterious.

Yesterday I did the Orc bad ending. Then she woke up at home saying it was all a nightmare.

But now when I go to the Orc bad end, there's now an skeleton and a witch hat in the place where she died in her "nightmare".

Before:
1708904186085.png

After:
1708904201610.png

Maybe it wasn't REALLY a nightmare?

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Yup, I'd love that.

THEN AGAIN, there seems to be something off about this game. Something a bit more mysterious.

Yesterday I did the Orc bad ending. Then she woke up at home saying it was all a nightmare.

But now when I go to the Orc bad end, there's now an skeleton and a witch hat in the place where she died in her "nightmare".

Before:
View attachment 3386413

After:
View attachment 3386414

dark souls shit bruh.. you're actually stuck in a nexus and you don't even realize.. it was never a dream

Sep 12, 2021
is there a way to upgrade erika's stat? or mod the save file?
There's progression system in the game. Talk to Leo in her house to pay for level up, or go to forest and get slurped for level up. Technically you can also decrease the stamins cost of her weapon swings in smith, but that's not really a "stat" boost.

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
Yup, I'd love that.

Before:
View attachment 3386413

After:
View attachment 3386414

Holy shit, that's really cool. I love that concept. I hope its fleshed out more as the game progresses.

brokenprev

Dec 23, 2020
I completed the quests, fought the slime and spider bosses and yes I did fight the hobgoblin, already did the bunny suit Inn event and the horse event

but is there anything else to do in this game?

Sep 12, 2021
I completed the quests, fought the slime and spider bosses and yes I did fight the hobgoblin, already did the bunny suit Inn event and the horse event

*Getting pickaxe from mines and mining, upgrading your weapon too (and getting fucked by miners)
*visiting temple of chaos in the city
*finding orc in one of the abandoned houses in abandoned village
Besides that not much that comes to my mind

salukami

Jul 11, 2023

so how do you even get the horse event cuz on the install here most of the stuff i cant find like the horse and spider boss is this only for the patreon version or what

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes