4.30 star(s) 21 Votes
Sep 12, 2021
Could someone post 1.6?
Gotchu, version 0.1.6:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I think the dev picked up the pace in working on the game, which is, obviously, good. And the sword upgrades when maxed (2 upgrades) take less energy to swing than you get back in the meantime of swing, so combat feels way better once you have those. I still do not like the idea of random attacks not hitting you or enemies bc RNG, in a fighting system that emphasis "skill" in fighting, but oh well.
Ah, and the new scenes in quotes - by this I mean those are remade scenes from earlier version - based on them, but not exactly the same, especially the orc one.

Reactions: zotto23
Oct 6, 2018
wait remastered? does that mean we are gonna wait 4 more years to see finished product?! HELL YEEEEE WHAT THE HECK IS PLAYING GAMES BEFORE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT LETS GOOOO

Reactions: zotto23

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
wait remastered? does that mean we are gonna wait 4 more years to see finished product?! HELL YEEEEE WHAT THE HECK IS PLAYING GAMES BEFORE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT LETS GOOOO
tbf the remaster was needed imo since the previous version had no ambience, the map looked weird and the areas/gameplay weren't as thought out as in the remaster. Also there wasn't even much content in the first version so you shouldn't be getting this mad about it, if u look at the changelog the remaster has been out for a while.

Sep 12, 2021
tbf the remaster was needed imo since the previous version had no ambience, the map looked weird and the areas/gameplay weren't as thought out as in the remaster. Also there wasn't even much content in the first version so you shouldn't be getting this mad about it, if u look at the changelog the remaster has been out for a while.
The remaster is out from october to now, so four months, and previous version was dec 2022 to oct 2023, so over 10 months. And there was more gameplay content added to the remaster version than to the first one already (don't quote me on that, I go by gut feeling, I didn't count that or anything), so I don't get the whining about it some people do again and again, as neither this is some shitty fillers or anything, nor the content is reused, as overhelming majority are new things - new mechanics, new enemies, new quests, new areas, etc.. Before it was one month, one, maybe two scenes, and new area with them, done. So I'd say the dev is getting better at this than anything else.
I do have some concerns about some choices the dev makes, recently more than before, but overall I'm happy.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AbyssOfPleasure-0.1.6Remastered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Alkasal

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Is there a way to enable click to move/ click to interact in these rpgm games ? really missing that on this one.

Sep 12, 2021
Is there a gallery in this game?
No, there is not, if you want to rewatch certain scenes you must get a save beforehand.
Is there a way to be able to use the mouse instead of the keys?
Not possible to my knowledge. Also, I think for this gameplay the mouse only control would be infuriating bc of lack of precision.
Does anyone knows where to find the spiders?
In the location "Abandoned Village" - explore it, on west side of map is a passage to another map, and behind that one is spider boss and all of the other spiders.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No, there is not, if you want to rewatch certain scenes you must get a save beforehand.

Not possible to my knowledge. Also, I think for this gameplay the mouse only control would be infuriating bc of lack of precision.

In the location "Abandoned Village" - explore it, on west side of map is a passage to another map, and behind that one is spider boss and all of the other spiders.
Thanks for the response. I prefer not having to be hunched over my PC, so I guess I'm out of here. Have fun, you guys.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Ok, thanks. ^^ I actually went there, but the face huggers killed me too fast. I managed to get the (awesome, BTW) orc scene, but didn't explore too much beyond that.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I dkn if it is just me but i feel that the game is just too hard. You can't spam range attacks because it depletes your mana, and it is very difficult to avoid enemies attack when you go in for melee.

Anyone have any hints on how beat the enemies in game ?

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes